Items Fishing Expansion; Biome-specific bait/crates, Pandora's Box

This idea is very cool, would there also me crates for the hive and under ground? And biome-specific under ground that would drop similar-to-same it's as the biome? This is a neat idea and I would like to see it expanded apon
Yeah, mini-biomes isn't really something I had thought about but I suppose I could expand it a bit more. I don't have much motivation to go back and edit old suggestions though because it's usually the brand....actually that's not true at all. I was going to say "It's when the I post a brand new suggestion that I get all the likes and messages and recognition", but from what I've seen so far that's not true. I guess I was kind of in the mindset that deviant art sent me to, where I have 10 seconds of fame on the front page for each deviation, and then it's never seen again. But here, it's just whenever someone goes to suggestions and browses through some. There aren't millions of people racing to get out suggestions like it's going to make them rich here.

Anyone know if it's possible to change the title of this to something like "Pandora's Box?"

i like the idea "especcially the key mold as autofarming them might take up to 3 days in a row *truestory*"
and about you worrying about people playing the game in that way, i tought about it, the only thing i can think of is a new mechanic that will only let you get certin items according to your progress, like before defeating any boss's , you can only get X items from fishing, after defeating eye of chutulu you advance making you able to fish for X and Y items, same for skeletron and eater of worlds etc... like a package of fishing content that unlocks only after doing a certin thing, this way players wont be able to get somthing so much more advanced than thair current progress ingame owo.
and about pandoras box, i wish that it could only be opened in hardmode underworlds only, and the moment you unlock it spawns monsters (as you said) in certin patterns , like 12 packages, depends on your luck, as waves of monsters,(maybe even a boss at the final wave!) aftr beating all of them, a message would show up like ( the power of chaos has been controlled ) and you will be able to open the box, containing items, yes i know how u said u dont realy want items in it, but that will be less interistig aftr going trought all of that, besides in some games i have played that contained the pandoras box they did use it as a strog weapon itself, like in devil may cry 4 owo.

i like the idea "especcially the key mold as autofarming them might take up to 3 days in a row *truestory*"
and about you worrying about people playing the game in that way, i tought about it, the only thing i can think of is a new mechanic that will only let you get certin items according to your progress, like before defeating any boss's , you can only get X items from fishing, after defeating eye of chutulu you advance making you able to fish for X and Y items, same for skeletron and eater of worlds etc... like a package of fishing content that unlocks only after doing a certin thing, this way players wont be able to get somthing so much more advanced than thair current progress ingame owo.
and about pandoras box, i wish that it could only be opened in hardmode underworlds only, and the moment you unlock it spawns monsters (as you said) in certin patterns , like 12 packages, depends on your luck, as waves of monsters,(maybe even a boss at the final wave!) aftr beating all of them, a message would show up like ( the power of chaos has been controlled ) and you will be able to open the box, containing items, yes i know how u said u dont realy want items in it, but that will be less interistig aftr going trought all of that, besides in some games i have played that contained the pandoras box they did use it as a strog weapon itself, like in devil may cry 4 owo.
Yeah I guess. It could be something new, like after defeating all the monsters from the box you get the box itself, upon use it summons a random monster to fight for you or something. I might come back to this later but as of right now it's 8:00 AM and I haven't slept yet.

Yeah I guess. It could be something new, like after defeating all the monsters from the box you get the box itself, upon use it summons a random monster to fight for you or something. I might come back to this later but as of right now it's 8:00 AM and I haven't slept yet.
yeah , somthing around that, i bet even some devolpers would be intrested in it, we can talk about it later, i mean if youre free, but gn for now :3

Back
Top Bottom