• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

floating candles

Ya?

• Ya

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

GreyScale7287

Steampunker
Strange... It would be an interesting sight to see random torches floating in mid air, though it can be really useful.

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
This sounds cool! Reminds me of Harry Potter! Maybe call them Floating Candles instead tho, I was a bit confused by the name at first. Support tho!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Oh, I think I accidentally clicked the report button on one of the posts while scrolling upwards. Mobile version is tricky...

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Floating candles does sound a lot better, but reporting it to a mod seems redundant
It's no problem at all to change titles, that's what we are here for. Personally, I think Torches of Flight sounds cool, but whatever you want to go with. If you decide you'd like to change it, just use the Report feature on the first post.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
It's no problem at all to change titles, that's what we are here for. Personally, I think Torches of Flight sounds cool, but whatever you want to go with. If you decide you'd like to change it, just use the Report feature on the first post.
Ok

i would love this, just put floating peace candles allll around your house and there will be no enemies for miles instead of making platforms on the ground and placing peace candles on them like that, and they can light the path with a cool pink glow

Top Bottom