Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 40~

Sif took a trip to the nearby caves this morning, to pluck more Vines. Then, she hung them from the Leaves, so she could climb straight up. Neat~ They look softer now, and sturdier. Huh.

Anyway, that took up her night. Then, a trip to the Jungle to fetch Nathan a "Mudfish". Such an odd boy.

A Traveling Merchant came, always a different one. Is there an entire family, or something? He had nothing interesting though, so Sif left for the desert to the West, me bounding along after~

She just dug up the Sand dunes for the rest of the day. Something about Glass being handy. But she wasn't mining Glass...? Eh, I'm sure I will find out later.

index.php

Wait... maybe that is how there are so many merchants who all look and act the same. I think they're secretly monsters in disguise that all hatch at once.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 41~

A quick visit to Home-Tree, and Sif used a cool Staff from the Jungle to pluck the Herbs. She found it while looking for the Wands, and just stored it away until now.

Then, back to digging Sand. That is all she did, right up until dawn... When a bunch of Antlions ambushed her, BAM. She took a moment to put her stuff away, seemingly okay with it~

A harvest of Herbs, and she went off to the West again. Apparently, during the night, a Meteor had hit the path there! Sif tried to dig some up, careful not to touch it directly. That stuff hot! These nasty Heads flew at her repeatedly, so it was soon BAM.

A short break to Fish up... A Dynamite Fish? Wut. Eh, I should stop watching Sif fish, it gets too weird. Then, back to the Meteor.

She is just getting up from another BAM-rest, those Heads are nasty. I do believe she is determined to mine the whole crash site, good luck Sif!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 41~

A quick visit to Home-Tree, and Sif used a cool Staff from the Jungle to pluck the Herbs. She found it while looking for the Wands, and just stored it away until now.

Then, back to digging Sand. That is all she did, right up until dawn... When a bunch of Antlions ambushed her, BAM. She took a moment to put her stuff away, seemingly okay with it~

A harvest of Herbs, and she went off to the West again. Apparently, during the night, a Meteor had hit the path there! Sif tried to dig some up, careful not to touch it directly. That stuff hot! These nasty Heads flew at her repeatedly, so it was soon BAM.

A short break to Fish up... A Dynamite Fish? Wut. Eh, I should stop watching Sif fish, it gets too weird. Then, back to the Meteor.

She is just getting up from another BAM-rest, those Heads are nasty. I do believe she is determined to mine the whole crash site, good luck Sif!

index.php
I wonder what Sif plans on using the meteorite for. Armor? Hamaxe? Lightsaber? Bricks and furniture? Space Gun? The possibilities are endless!

I wonder what Sif plans on using the meteorite for. Armor? Hamaxe? Lightsaber? Bricks and furniture? Space Gun? The possibilities are endless!
I made 2 sets of armor and 3 space guns from one meteor, plus some bricks. you can make a lot from a single crater.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 42~

A short Herb collection session, and we were back at the Meteor. it took 2 more BAMs to get the Meteor fully mined out, I could see Sif struggling to remain silent on the last trip there.

She made this cool Hammer-cross-Axe out of the Meteorite Bars (Once refined). At that point, the sun had risen, so it was off to try and catch another rare fish for Nathan again.

When she handed it over, Nathan gave her... A weird Carrot. It shimmered a little, covered in a white fuzz. When I went to lick it, Sif stopped me. She waved for me to go outside, and she focused on the Carrot a bit, which I thought was odd at first.

And then he appeared.

Tall, my ears barely reached his chin. His magnificent velvety fur rippled in the gently breeze, nose small and dainty as it sniffed the air. His ears were so incredibly long, yet they had the strength to stand up tall and proud.

Sif clambered onto his back, and put the now oddly fuzz-less carrot in her pocket, patting the back of the indescribably handsome bun for me to climb on up. I did so quietly, still in awe.

We rode back and forth a bit, letting this odd yet god like creature stretch his legs, when Sif noticed someone new in the distance, approaching from the East. She hopped off, and held the new Carrot to the GreatBun's mouth. A lick, and poof! Suddenly, no more GreatBun, and the Carrot was Fuzzy once more. Hmmm...

Anyway, back to the stranger. He hobbled up to the Home-Tree, clutching their side with a grimace of pain. He wore a white coat stained with red, a red undershirt, had reddy-brown hair, a similar colour to the stains on his coat... And piercing Yellow Eyes. Those eyes reminded me of the Brain Sif lost against, of all things, but I don't know why...

Sif rushed over to him, and helped him inside. He coughed a little, and muttered something about Goblins following him. Sif shushed him, and carried him to the Bed by the entrance, laying him down as Abigail rushed over.

As he was treated, we found out a few things. First, his name is Di. Second... That blood, on his coat? It was his. It doesn't stain anything else, oddly enough. His chest is coated in scars, that Abigail just couldn't close... But they didn't seem to bother him.

What DID bother him, where a bunch of Spiky Balls lodged in his side and back. Once they were removed, he just felt tired, and rested in the Bed. The Tree Dwellers got ready for these Goblins, and Sif went down to the Dome below Home-Tree, expanding it. She seemed pretty calm, considering.

I am sitting on one of the Mahogany Platforms, watching Sif dig away. Di is still resting, but is awake again after his nap. I hear a lot of grumbling to himself...

I wonder if those Eyes really have nothing to do with the Brain...

index.php

so what is di? is he the goblin tinkerer or a multiplayer character?
EDIT: wow I just realized. *facepalm*

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 43~

During the night, Di wandered around Home-Tree, taking a look at what Sif had set up. He grumbled a little at the Tree Dwellers, but largely ignored them.

Another thing I noticed, which I didn't before: A spider follows Di around. It kinda just hid in the shadows before, but I caught a glimpse of it a few times today. It wasn't as big as the ones in the Crimson, and not as nasty either. Pretty shy, actually. Seems to like Di though, and I saw him feed it at one point, so I think they are buds. Odd buds, but still.

Sif went up to check on him at one point, and bapped him on the back of the head, telling him to close doors behind him. Not my concern, my little Bun-paws can't even open Doors~ Then it was back down to the Dome, and the tour continued.

As Sif kept hollowing out the Dome, Di finished his little tour. He popped down to the dome with Sif, and they started talkin. For some reason, the Spider-Bud nudged me out of the dome, back into the main tree. Abigail peeked down the staircase, and quickly went to her room, saying something about not wanting to interrupt. Humans are weird.

Aside from the thunking from the Dome from Sif and Di, the night was a quiet one. Everyone made an obvious effort of not looking at the entry to the dome, and didn't go near it either. Is digging that scary?

Just after dawn, Di and Sif came out, slightly out of breath. I looked into the Dome, and they didn't get as much done as I thought. Odd. Either way, they both nodded at the Tree-Dwellers, and Sif pointed to the faint blur of a Goblin Battle Standard in the distance.

She handed over a nasty-looking Shield she got from the Eye of Cthulhu's bag, and Di took it thankfully. Then they stepped out into the clearing to the East, standing tall. It was time.

Most of the Goblins just ran at us head-on. There were brawny Warriors, sneaky Thieves, and average Peons. They all got crushed by Sif's spinning Amazon, or ripped in half by Di's favourite sword, the Blood Butcherer. Everyone else stayed inside, only fending off any Goblin that managed to get past.

The real problems where the Archers, which would keep Di and Sif at a distance, knocking them back into the crowd of Goblins if they tried to jump over them. And there where also the Sorcerers, who would teleport into the house, and sneak attack from behind.

Sif would charge after any Sorcerers that appeared, and into the fray to deal with Archers as well. Di kept the rest of the milling Goblins distracted, cutting them down slowly as he grimaced.

The day wore on, and Sif made a few stops by Abigail for first aid. Di had to be forcibly dragged inside after collapsing 3 separate times, coated in Spiky Balls and Arrows from the Archers. But, they proved resilient, and the Goblins eventually retreated, to come back another day.

Di is resting again, and so is Sif. Everything is creepilly quiet now, after all that fighting.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom