Fortnite logo over Terraria logo

I fused the Terraria logo and the Fortnite logo together as practice for making texture packs

the night time/corruption version of the logo is unchanged, but I might change that later if I feel like it
Nice, the style is also 1.4, i don't actually play fortnite though, but that could be used for an April fool's prank. (probs on my brother) Keep up the good work.

link removed by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
yoop take a look at this message
Hi @someone that needs help i know you’re just trying to help, but please just report something if you think it’s breaking the rules or spirit of the forums instead of trying to address it yourself. :)

Hi @yoop90 as it’s been stated earlier in this thread and in the rules, just a dismissive “no” isn’t welcome as a response here. I get that some/most of you are over-exaggerating the scorn as a way to express distaste for the fortnite game itself, but please let’s not let this thread devolve into negativity.

Hi @someone that needs help i know you’re just trying to help, but please just report something if you think it’s breaking the rules or spirit of the forums instead of trying to address it yourself. :)

Hi @yoop90 as it’s been stated earlier in this thread and in the rules, just a dismissive “no” isn’t welcome as a response here. I get that some/most of you are over-exaggerating the scorn as a way to express distaste for the fortnite game itself, but please let’s not let this thread devolve into negativity.
Okay thanks for letting me know!

What it's not that bad, I know Fortnite is not the best but still, this person made it for a reason for others to enjoy it(No I'm not a Fortnite fan)

I did some edits to it to make it work in nighttime and such! Not the best but I'm going to be using it for a joke video, haha. It's a ridiculous pack, yeah, but I certainly find it pretty funny

Attachments

• Fortnite Logo Finalized.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom