or really in front of my friends in general

let me list everything..

Im Shy
Im Emotionally Sensitive
I'm Scared of a lot of Things
I'm scared of heights
I'm horrible at small talk
I'm paranoid
I don't know if people like me, or if they only hang out with me out of pity because I'm a loser.
I spontaneously cry.
I talk to myself a lot

I don't know why i said all this.

Last edited:
i made like 3 statuses about a puppy so yes, even animals
though i do use the animal years system for them, for example: a two-year-old dog is 14 in dog years, and that i can tolerate
I doubt you'd tolerate a cat in any year.

I'll admit that I've gotten games cracked before, but usually only if they don't have any demo to see if I'd like them or not. I did it with Starbound when it first came out (like in its very alpha versions) to see if it was worth my money before deciding to spend on it.

Really glad I did that. I wouldn't want to throw fifty cents at that :red:.

But now that version 1.0 is out, I'm actually considering buying it. It looks pretty polished compared to what it was before.

I keep wanting a bunch of games, but once I get a game, I usually end up only playing it a few times, unless it truly is a gem.

When watching people play scary games on Youtube, I run my mouse over the "time/ loading bar" of the video, which lets me preview the video at that time. This lets me see when jumpscares are coming (or when a "game over" happens, indicating a jumpscare / death before), so I can at least be prepared for them. I have a weak bladder and if I'm ever truly startled, I pee a bit. Thankfully I don't get startled too easily, but jump scares in games are just stupid loud and have high-pitched, cringe-y sounds.

As such, I've not played a ton of scary games in my life, and wouldn't even consider playing FnaF or any of the ilk.

I'm a huge fan of many things there are major fandoms for but I'm not actually in any fandoms. I'm not a fan of all of them, but a good number. Sonic and mlp are not on my fan list, sorry. Both don't appeal to me for similar reasons.

Back
Top Bottom