Forum Confessional

I'm envious of pretty much everyone's like/post ratio on the new forums. I was going great on TO, but now...

Where are all you guys posting to get such good reputations?

- I have a communication problem: I can't stop communicating.
- I have no problem selling crap to people who wants said crap. A honest dealer would try to convince them to buy good stuff instead, but a sale is a sale, and in my country crap is usually priced higher than the good stuff.
- I hate most of my relatives. They've blackmailed, stolen and backstabbed that feeling into me all of my life, though.

I feel like everyone hates me and doesnt want to be around me, but then when they come I just push them away

I'm awkward, but most people find that out really soon. Things that aren't soon found out, though, is that I tend to crush on girls I meet at first, but after a while, I get over crushing and yeah.

I sometimes wake up my cat when he is really comfortable just because I am bored.
YourPhoto_2014-7-4(16-45-37).jpg

I've attempted suicide several times, one of my attempts left a scar which I am self conscious about so I cover it up in public.

(I'm fine now, I'm on anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety medication)

The beauty of confessing to strangers you'll never meet eh?

Most of my school friends are girls. We use a Whatsapp group to chat when we aren't in the school, but I just discovered that there's a group with THE SAME GIRLS and I'm not in it. I feel betrayed guys, I think they just don't trust me.

I'm a vampire.
D:

I have a jar full of piri-piri peppers in the fridge. xD I know, it's unthinkable. :p

Let's just get things off our chest. I'll start.
I'm a thieving thief.

No way! xD What have you thieved? :p I stole stuff when I was a kid, ... still regret it.

I've attempted suicide several times, one of my attempts left a scar which I am self conscious about so I cover it up in public.

(I'm fine now, I'm on anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety medication)

The beauty of confessing to strangers you'll never meet eh?

Holy crap, that was intense. xD You're not alone, though - the world is full of people with issues I'm sure you'll relate with. Glad things are better for you, now.

Back
Top Bottom