Blocks & Decoration fountain of life

Flashstriker

Plantera
so this is an idea i got from reading the thread made by zimmerzimmer on his staff of regrowth changes. so thanks for that. this would work like a placeable cleminator. you would place it on the ground in your area of choice and then place one of the cleminator fluids in it. then for a certain distance (25 blocks eitherway?) if the blocks were compatable the biome would change to the fluid's biome. this is just a basic idea/framework so feel free to give me any changes/improvements. sorry for any bad spelling or if i posted this in the wrong place.

Maybe it could maintain that biome like a sort of barrier, so it wouldn't just be turned into some other biome.
It could have a sprinkler system that makes a rain of cleminator fluids over a certain radius, and have liquids soak into the ground.

Maybe it could maintain that biome like a sort of barrier, so it wouldn't just be turned into some other biome.
It could have a sprinkler system that makes a rain of cleminator fluids over a certain radius, and have liquids soak into the ground.

i was thinking of something like that, and the sprinkler effect sounds cool. i forgot to say in the origanal post, but the fountain would be like a portable biome, as in, if you picked it up again the biome would disappear. it would also prevent the biome from spreading (if it was one of them),

Back
Top Bottom