Friends Cheating

I don't get why people can't play fair in Terraria... Its not a hard game there is no reason to cheat in an item... The only exception is maybe if you have grinded for months and months for something and not gotten it then its okay to go to a trade fourm as long as you offer something in exchange...
To each their own. People should be able to play the game however they want to be honest. The only thing that really grinds my gears is when I'm trying to play legit and these other people are effecting my gameplay -_-

Jesus Christ, I hate it when people do anything un orthodox just to be OP. That's why I hate playing online when there are in-app purchases. Oh you won that F-22 legit? Check out this UFO I bought for 10 bucks!

The only time I use some sort of altered client is when I need to test something that would be near impossible to see accurate results for without.

Its mostly because of statistical purposes when comparing a weapons damage value to another, or trying to make a theoretical weapon to make sure its not completely overpowered (or just make sure when I see a DPS number, its not over or under exaggerated). Or perhaps look at a world map and compare how often a type of ore spawns in comparison to another.

Most of my friends fair play as far as I know, I'm the one who cheats, go go creative mode!
I fair play when I'm not building something big..

I only cheat in items when I am planning a ridiculous building project, don't have the patience to wait for the trees to grow back or mine the entire map for other stuff. Also, which friends? I don't got any, I also play rarely online since most servers are always like "Buy VIP now for $15 and annoy the heck out of people with your godmode!".

Me? I cheat all the time.
Wanna make a quick character to build stuff?
Cheat in some vanity and blocks.

Wanna get some vanity for your playthrough?
Cheat it in.

Want to tell RNG to :red: off?
Cheat in the items you've spent 2 hours trying to get.

Do I feel bad about it?
Hell no, when the game has RNG items that are super fun to use then I'll gladly goddamn cheat them in.

Yes, Infact, they even hack each other's worlds!

But for myself, I cheat for good reasons like hacking in murasmas or cobalt shields. Stuff that are missing from my world

I used to friend people on the leaderboards, and they all had their reds wings. At one point someone gave me them, but I never really use them. Flame wings look better :D But I join a game wearing flame wings and using a Megashark, and the others are wearing red's wings with craptons of cheated coins and coin gun. (I'm on console, and coin gun is cheat on console, not yet obtainable) I think I should get rid of every unobtainable item of mine and my all items map someone gave to me on my PS3... Yeh, gonna get rid of it now. All of it. Including red's wings.

I just did. (Got rid of SDMG (friend gave me it)' red's wings and coin gun.

I also got rid of 5,0000000,000000 plat coins someone gave me.

Not really, luckily. I mostly play singleplayer in Terraria, but when I do play with people (I think) they don't cheat. Who knows, maybe they are like me and only spawn in small things. :D

I had a friend accuse me of cheating because I had Vampire Knives, but he had "forgotten" how he got the S.D.M.G. Heh.

For those unaware, the SDMG is coded, but unavailable unless using an inventory editor.

I have one friend, one, how do you think this makes me feel?!

*Cries in a deep corner of space*

While I have no reason to "cheat" yet, personally(RNG has not quite broken me yet and I am happy with my current appearance.) I can respect why some people would want to though.

My friend is the worst at any games unless they're shooters on console. So as you can guess, whenever I show him a game he is all for cheating

Back
Top Bottom