Do you like this mod?

• Yeah, seems alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PankHairStudios

Skeletron Prime
--Soon To Be Worked On... (I'm Making a Undertale Mod because recently i've been playing the game non-stop.)
**NOTE** this is separate from my other mods because i want people to actually NOTICE this.

--Soon To Be Worked On... (I'm Making a Undertale Mod because recently i've been playing the game non-stop.)
**NOTE** this is separate from my other mods because i want people to actually NOTICE this.
Hi there @TerrariaMr.Black, I think we need to go over some clarification here. If you only have an idea for a mod, if it's in the very early stages, and it's not actually a work in progress, it's not time to start a new WIP thread about it.

Here's more info from the Player-Created Game Enhancements: Rules & Guidelines:
All game enhancement threads must include some form of introduction or description text explaining the purpose of the enhancement. A feature list, installation instructions, requirements beyond vanilla Terraria, example screenshots, enhancement logos, and support banners are all examples of useful information that could be included in the opening post.

I'll lock this thread for now. And please don't start any new threads for mods that are in the planning stages. There needs to be relatively significant content that has already been completed, not just an idea that you might make a mod. If you believe later that you're ready for this WIP thread to be re-opened, and ready to fulfill the guidelines, go ahead and report it and ask for it to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom