PS4 Game Crash (ps4)

I have been playing fine for days, been on a few hours today also with multiple saves no problem until that little thing popped up saying terraria added to downloads...
didnt convert at all, i was waiting for the big update to download the game on my ps4 and started fresh and i will read how to send the save now

I made everything new if that's what you mean. When I found out the ps4 version was way behind compared to the pc I decided to stop playing until this 1.3 or whatever came out. So I came back made a new guy and world

I made everything new if that's what you mean. When I found out the ps4 version was way behind compared to the pc I decided to stop playing until this 1.3 or whatever came out. So I came back made a new guy and world

I meant did you convert any legacy worlds with this particular patch, or did you start fresh? Could you send us a copy of your save data?

My PS4 is updated to the current software, terraria updated to 1.09 an hour ago. I am having the same save crash problem. Crashes on auto save, turned it off and now crashes on save & exit. Can't take screen shot or video. Just goes to blue screen error.

Nope converted nothing started fresh I was trying to send my data already zipped my saves but it's not letting me upload anywhere. Using a android tablet not sure if that's why

So any news on this game crippling bug?
[doublepost=1516746316,1516745890][/doublepost]It crashes when you die also apparently, it's a new super hardcore mode no saves deaths crash your game only for the bravest

I am having this issue with my main world. Any time i try to either auto save or exit and save, it crashes. When I exit and save, it always crashes at the 65% mark for saving.

I am following the instructions here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/send-us-a-copy-of-your-save-data.64463/

I can re-create this issue 100% of the time.
[doublepost=1516746832,1516746494][/doublepost]I am not able to Share and Send, do I have to pay for some account?

Also, all of my worlds were created post-1.3 update. I have never played on PS4 before that update.

Last edited:
Hi, try save in pendrive your save game and delete Miscellaneous file, System file and the [numbers].map file from ps4 and start the game, maybe fix this problem.
ssry for my english xd

pd. [number].map is the problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom