Switch Game freezes up when fighting all mechanical bosses simultaneously

Benjellyman

Torch God
This may not be terraria’s fault, and most likely due to the switchs poor performance, but when fighting all the mech bosses at once, everything will be running smooth and then all of the sudden, everything stops. The game however is still running, I hear music, the lock on ring moves, and I can open menus. (i can’t close them howeve) this isn’t a game breaking bug, it’s just to mention.

This may not be terraria’s fault, and most likely due to the switchs poor performance, but when fighting all the mech bosses at once, everything will be running smooth and then all of the sudden, everything stops. The game however is still running, I hear music, the lock on ring moves, and I can open menus. (i can’t close them howeve) this isn’t a game breaking bug, it’s just to mention.
It's probably due to particle overflow which can be stressful for the game. It may be something that can be improved, or maybe not. When DR Studios comes out with the Journey's End update (right not the plan for that would be sometime later this year) it could be better (but again, maybe not). I'd say wait to see how that is and if it's still an issue, bring it up after the update.

Back
Top Bottom