Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thanks for trying to fix the downgrade menu. I could downgrade now but when i try to lauch (1.1.2 version) i got an error :
Don't know if the report can help.
Signature du problème :
Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
Nom de l’application: Terraria Launcher.exe
Version de l’application: 1.0.0.1
Horodatage de l’application: 52811f1b
Nom du module par défaut: KERNELBASE.dll
Version du module par défaut: 6.1.7601.18409
Horodateur du module par défaut: 53159a86
Code de l’exception: e0434352
Décalage de l’exception: 0000c42d
Version du système: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
Information supplémentaire n° 1: 0a9e
Information supplémentaire n° 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Information supplémentaire n° 3: 0a9e
Information supplémentaire n° 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Can't install the tconfig on it. If i press the install button it will pop up the older version game launcher with what you cant downgrade the patches and since you cant downgrade the patches you will start installing the new version again and its just in a circle

At http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/game-launcher-3-0.98965/ where could you download the tconfig doesnt work and in "BaumProducktion's" video its the place where he downloaded it and got it working
but now it just shows errors "error"509"

I update to game launcher 3.2.1.7 but there still isn't any "Downgrade Patches" button ): (Thanks for fixing them (For most people) by the way Eikester)

Edit: Works now, I guess I need to stop messing with the folder structure

Last edited:
Last edited:
I cant get it to work for some reason ;( When I'm installing it i pick for it to install on my Terraria.exe file then when i launch it it opens the game launcher box as usual but when i try to launch it from there it opens another box and it wont actually PLAY the game, and when i tried to install the N mod or the Exxo Avalon mod it wouldn't find their .exe's to use. I'm stuck and i don't know what to do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit (after 1 day):
Well i managed to get it to work slightly, im still figuring it out but what i do know is for some reason game launcher doesnt want to find the nterraria.exe BUT if i manually add it it works fine, as far as i know.
Cant get Exxo Avalon mod to work currently, probally my placement of the content file, anyone know where to put it?

Last edited:
ok so i downloaded gamelauncher downgraded the patch and copied the terraria.exe and renamed it but when i select the folder and install it say its not a valid directory for terraria

how do i open downgrade patches menu ANSWER ME
is downgrade fix?
fix downgrade already i want to play avalon
FIX IT ALREADY

@AlfredoBob69, if you can't be patient and respectful, you will lose the privilege to post in this thread. You do not get to make demands or yell and pester them to make fixes or respond to you. They have NO obligation to respond to this. Further posts of this nature will not be allowed.

When I do this it says my TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe has the wrong hash values.

You did change the install folder and make the copy of Terraria.exe didn't you? If you still have problems maybe something is wrong with your downgrade patch.
Try deleting it from Terraria\Older Versions and then installing it from game launcher again.

I got the game launcher and tAPI last night and it was working fine. When I opened up my game launcher this morning, nothing showed up. I tried reloading the list but it did nothing. I tried getting vanilla 1.2.4.1 but not of my worlds or players are saved.

I don't know if I did something wrong if this is a bug.

You did change the install folder and make the copy of Terraria.exe didn't you? If you still have problems maybe something is wrong with your downgrade patch.
Try deleting it from Terraria\Older Versions and then installing it from game launcher again.

Yeah I followed your instructions, but am going to try to just reinstall Terraria from steam and try to instal tConfig before tAPI and do all that kinda good stuff. But thanks for your help :3

Edit: Thank you so much for your help! I guess the other times I tried to downgrade it created an error, but it's working 100% now :3

Last edited:
Yeah I followed your instructions, but am going to try to just reinstall Terraria from steam and try to instal tConfig before tAPI and do all that kinda good stuff. But thanks for your help :3

Edit: Thank you so much for your help! I guess the other times I tried to downgrade it created an error, but it's working 100% now :3

Your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom