Get Your Mod Banners Here!

Could you make one for my RP? It's name is the war of the three tribes. Can you have a goblin with a gun, a human with a sword, and a Lihizard with a staff? Oh and a cagey background would be nice, but anything would be fine.
So you want war of three tribes to be the name of the banner, right?

Well, here we are, tell me what you think!
War o' 3 Tribes.png

On another note, I'm fresh out of requests! If any of you out there want a banner, please let me know!

Make me one, please. Except, I might change my mod name to Night and Dead soon, so in case I do I'd like two versions with just one change to them - Text. One Night and Crimson, the other Night and Dead.

Make me one, please. Except, I might change my mod name to Night and Dead soon, so in case I do I'd like two versions with just one change to them - Text. One Night and Crimson, the other Night and Dead.
Got it! Any specifications you'd like?
[doublepost=1463868224,1463867736][/doublepost]Here's a Mod Banner for @Zocklukas!
Zock Mods.png

Can you try to make a banner for my recipes plus mod?
Red_Ryder.png
Wand_of_Sparking.png
Wooden_Boomerang.png
Arkhalis.png
Enchanted_Sword.png
Shuriken.png
Throwing_Knife.png
are images I want in and also the miner and gladiator armor's being worn(Since ill be making those craftable)

Can I have one for my Terrxplosion Mod? I want it to look bursting and vibrant, if that's OK!
Sprites:
These guys
SteelMask.png SteelHelmet.png SteelHood.png
SteelChestplate.png SteelChestplate.png SteelChestplate.png
SteelLeggings.png SteelLeggings.png SteelLeggings.png using these respectively:
LeafDagger.png SteelShotgun2.png StarryBlast.png
First one's a shortsword, second a shotgun, third is spell book.
Shortsword shoots MagicLeaf.png, shotgun uses WoodenBullet.png for ammo, spell book rains several
20px-Starfury_(Projectile).png
s out of the sky.

Thanks, and hope it's not too much work! :D

Back
Top Bottom