getfixedboi 74% curruption/crimson

Glarky

Terrarian
I was playing the new getfixedboi seed when Eye of Cthulhu spawned in after defeating it the dryad moved in and I wanted to see the worlds corruption/crimson status it said it was 74% I don't think that it is accurate because I already explored most of the world and I am positive that it is not 74% crimson/corruption. Is this a troll or a glitch?

There is a lot more Corruption & Crimson throughout the world on that seed compared to other ones so I imagine it isn't too far outside the realm of possibility.

You mean that both Corruption & Crimson combined make up 74% of the world or that both of them are saying 74% separately? If it's the later it sounds like a bug.

It says its 34% crimson and 40% curruption.
I have explored a lot in the world but I dont think its possible that 3/4s of the world is infected.

If you're stupid it's hard to tell the differences between biomes if you're underground (or if you have your music turned off. sicko). Have you tried, you know, looking at the surface??

I meant like, the ground on the surface. I know air doesn't look any different and isn't counted. I'm not that stupid

Get Fixed Boi, like the Don't Dig Up seeds feature... shall we say... very odd surface layers.

Just a warning: I wouldn't go up there too early, esp. if you're playing on Hardcore, lol. It is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom