Biomes & Nature Giant Dye Plants- an easier way to make rainbow dye!

anonlineuser

Skeletron
As we all know, it can be extremely difficult to get all the dye needed to make rainbow dye. I'm here to propose a possible fix for that.
When a dye source, excluding strange plants, is spawned, it has a 20% chance to be giant. Giant dye sources would be roughly three times the size of a normal one, and are crafted at the dye vat into three respective dyes. Note that this would include creatures who drop dye materials, such as the squid. Thank you for reading! Also, I could then be able to make larger cracks out of shadow painted bloodroot!

Last edited:
Support!
I don't know much about coding, but i know zombies in-game can be different sizes, and that affects their stats. Would that be the same for dye monsters?

Support!
I don't know much about coding, but i know zombies in-game can be different sizes, and that affects their stats. Would that be the same for dye monsters?
did

did you even read the thread

Anyways, I can see this being useful for obtaining large quantities of dye, although I'd mainly use the larger plants for decoration. (and i do have some ideas)

Back
Top Bottom