Biomes & Nature Glacial Ice

What weapons should be crafted with Glacial Ice?

• No weapons are needed; it has already fulfilled the role it needs to fulfill.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Second:
Adamantite_Pickaxe.png
Adamantite_Drill.png
&
Titanium_Pickaxe.png
Titanium_Drill.png
=
Trash_Can.png

These tools don't even need to crafted, because they don't mine anything their predecessors can't. What a shame.
There Should be some new ores that Adamantite and up can mine. (Glacial Ice, Magnesium and Uranium) :) (Uranium should make Poison Flasks, Arrows and Bullets)
There Should also be Nickel, Zinc, Alaminium and Mercury.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418786741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, he wants the frost moon to require glacial ice bars, which could only be obtained after summoning a frost moon... making the frost moon and frost armor unobtainable without inventory editors...
Oh Yeah I didn`t really think that Through. :/

HERE is a Suggestion that could take a couple of years to do but it would be handy, Merge Xbox, IOS, Android and PC So there is nothing exclusive to anything?
Cute `n` Cuddly.png

Okay, how about when you defeat a mechanical boss but defeating the ice queen will increase the spawn rate/generation of Glacial Ice.

I've only glanced over the replies, so maybe you've said something about this, but while the ice makes more sense for Frost armor than hallowed bars, and frost bullets and flasks should be craftable, I feel like the introduction of a whole new ore/metal for a very small handful of items is sort-of a waste, I suppose that's not uncommon in the game, but ores at least usually can be crafted into quite a few items (Where are my ice Weapons, tools, and misc?). Alternatively though what if Frost Cores were a bit more common, Frost armor took more of them to craft, and essentially filled in for GI?

Tools, I suppose, as previously asked for. A Frost Pickadze, equivalent of the Pickaxe axe (requiring souls, ofc.). Perhaps you could collab w/ @Pumpking's More Uses for Frost Cores?
Glacial Ice is meant to do everything that Frost Cores can't. Collaborating with a Frost Cores suggestion is pointless when most of that equipment would be better of as Glacial equipment. Going back to Frost Cores is a step in the wrong direction.

Unless, of course, you meant that the recipes should be changed to adopt Glacial Bars, which is more reasonable. :p

Glacial Ice is meant to do everything that Frost Cores can't. Collaborating with a Frost Cores suggestion is pointless when most of that equipment would be better of as Glacial equipment. Going back to Frost Cores is a step in the wrong direction.
Hold up a tick, the Frost Cores suggestion makes explicit mention of the possibility of using Glacial bars. o_O

Back
Top Bottom