OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at this point it's probably gonna be fine to say Kess just wandered off from the encounter with Kai.

You know what, I am just going to roll the random number generator and depending on who I get, I am going to make a rule for their world (should
be pretty easy unless I end up getting one of my "more futuristic" characters since their world relies more on technology than magic
and in term, more stuff is going to be similar to IRL)

I got 20. but having a day last 24 minutes would make no sense in my canon so time to canonize and figure out how the terraria world in my canon works!

You know what, I am just going to roll the random number generator and depending on who I get, I am going to make a rule for their world (should
be pretty easy unless I end up getting one of my "more futuristic" characters since their world relies more on technology than magic
and in term, more stuff is going to be similar to IRL)

I got 20. but having a day last 24 minutes would make no sense in my canon so time to canonize and figure out how the terraria world in my canon works!
oki

Just like in AToTC, I'm going to say it there. Due to situation in Ukraine, as well as threats to Finland, I inquire for roleplay-section-wide three-day pause (decided between roleplay owners). Chir's country had been recently threatened by Russia with war. And their country being threatened indirectly means my own country is threatened.

Last edited:
Just like in AToTC, I'm going to say it there. Due to situation in Ukraine, as well as threats to Finland, I inquire for roleplay-section-wide three-day pause (decided between roleplay owners). Chir's country had been recently threatened by Russia with war. And their country being threatened indirectly means my own country is threatened.
so just to clarify
you want a 3 day pause on the RP section because of... recent, events happening with Russia correct?

I know I still yet to joined, but honestly going to get my opinion out.

While I am fine with the pausing of the rp section, I honestly am confused why the ENTIRE section needs to be paused (maybe just pause a
few RPs of choice.)

Last edited:
If I may make a suggestion for how this should be handled...
If there's enough people who wish for this to be continued, continue on, but put anything involving Firewing's characters on temporary hold.
I did the same for my own RP (A Tale of Two Countries) and I think it has a chance of working here, since many more people actually RP here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom