OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much what Yello said with the Grimm being attracted to negative emotions, and also maybe the aura would be a good thing to mention, but that would probably be only important if they meet any humans in that world. Or also Faunus, which are like humans, but with added animal features.
thing is a good amount the characters here are human so the area thing would be good to mention if aura matters with humans

thing is a good amount the characters here are human so the area thing would be good to mention if aura matters with humans
Well I don't know if the aura would apply to the other characters, but I guess that's either up to you or the other people playing the characters.

with how it seems to work I would say that it works for characters that have those rules at all times (with the only one being Magyre which is a Grimm so that doesn't really matter) While when those rules are activated it works for any character that
  • Has a soul
  • The person who made that character wants/is fine with them having an aura

Name: [FIRST NAME UNKNOWN] Magyre. Some people also call them Magpie to antagonize them.

Gender: Unknown, appears to be male, but it could also be none.

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Magyre normally looks completely human, except for a few dark veiny markings on their arms and chest, and the left side of their face. Their left eye is red, and their right eye is gold. They have somewhat long, dark, messy hair and a scar above their left eye. Normally they wear a white mask shaped like the head of a magpie with red markings on it, as well as a dark red hooded cloak with large brass broach in the shape of a dagger. Under that they wear a white dress shirt with a black waistcoat, and a pair of black jeans.

Species: I'm not sure if they'd count as Human, Grimm, or both.

Personality: Aggressive, sadistic, and condescending. They generally dislike large groups of people, but may stay nearby if they sense that the group is feeling something negative. If he finds anyone on their own, he'll watch them to see how strong they are, and if they don't seem too powerful, then he will attack.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:
  • Penumbral Tear: A small kukri combined with a revolver. Is mostly black, but with noticeable dark red trim and embellishments, and a dark brown wooden handle. It's similar in shape to an old wheellock with the handle that doesn't have much of an angle, so that it's a bit easier to use as a kukri. The blade extends out somewhat far to make room for the revolver cylinder, with the barrel going past the blade all the way up until the angle in the blade. The design of the weapon means that it isn't that accurate at range, but is an effective melee weapon, and powerful enough that if someone does get hit by the ranged attack, it should take them down in only one shot. It also has a rather large pommel to help improve the balance, but it can be unscrewed and thrown if required.

Ablities: They can create small pools of the black liquid that Grimm have been seen forming from, and are also able to sense negative emotions. In addition to that, they can change parts of their body to do different things. (e.g. making their arm longer to grab someone, create claws, change their legs to be better for sprinting or jumping)

Strengths: Quite agile, and able to take quite a few hits from physical weapons, like swords, guns, etc.

Flaws: Due to them being at least part Grimm, they lack an aura. They also aren't that great with any kind of diplomacy, mostly just threatening violence. They might even threaten violence just as a way of saying hello.

World description: Remnant from RWBY. Grimm are soulless creatures (by that they don’t have a soul) and they can sense emotions, there are also auras that are a manifestation of souls, and Faunus which are like humans, but with added animal features

Hex code:
#590B20
So here's an edited post giving a little more detail about the world rules and the links to auras and Grimm wiki pages, if the edits are fine with you then I'll add this description to the first page and accept your character

So, I got a couple notes regarding my scifi world.
Firstly, the same no time stuff rule as from my more fantasy style world is applied there as well.
Secondly, it's very advanced (Got portals, teleportation, gravity affecting stuff, plasma and other energy weapons are a thing, also FTL tech exists, etc. (It's honestly hard to come up with scifi stuff that isn't already used in so many pre-existing things without just going for uniqueness from aesthetic and ultimately meaningless technobabble instead. (And I can't draw so I can't really provide aesthetic beyond just descriptions and I'm not that good at coming up with the meaningless technobabble.)))
Also a couple extra bits of info.
The peregrine isn't actually a fighter anymore but essentially just a thruster stuck to a really strong weapon. (And I guess theoretically could be classed as a destroyer now.)

Would an interpretation of a character with not much to go off of work?
Name:
Maxim Antonov
Appearance (Pictures or Description):
ezgif-1-0f1cc0b439.png
Species:

Human
Personality:
Somewhat cold, distrusting of other people, but handles pressure well. May be subject to change in the future.
Radiation Suit: A heavy, presumably lead-lined suit designed to protect against radiation. Effectiveness seems high, but is very bulky and limits movement.
AK-74 Assault Rifle: A standard-issue automatic rifle. Is decently accurate for mid-range, and fires pretty fast. Is likely an older design than some other weapons, and doesn't penetrate armour very well.
Flashlight: A normal flashlight, just in case.
Radiation Suit Gas Mask: Is presumably also lead-lined, and is linked to an oxygen tank in the back. Is a bit hard to breathe in, and needs to be removed before eating and/or drinking.
Abilities:

Does not have much that could be called an ability.
Strengths:
As mentioned earlier, handles pressure well, and probably radiation too.
Flaws:
Isn't very good with weapons that aren't firearms, and is pretty squishy inside the suit, so he can't take a lot of damage.
World description:

It is a version of Earth that is facing invasion from a parallel dimension known as the "Dark Aether" where supernatural beings try to break into it. Currently, the invasion is unknown to the public, and is dealt with by both CIA and KBG subdivisions. For more info, look up "Black Ops Cold War Zombies"
Hex code: #2cfa1f

Would an interpretation of a character with not much to go off of work?
Name:
Maxim Antonov
Species:

Human
Personality:
Somewhat cold, distrusting of other people, but handles pressure well. May be subject to change in the future.
Radiation Suit: A heavy, presumably lead-lined suit designed to protect against radiation. Effectiveness seems high, but is very bulky and limits movement.
AK-74 Assault Rifle: A standard-issue automatic rifle. Is decently accurate for mid-range, and fires pretty fast. Is likely an older design than some other weapons, and doesn't penetrate armour very well.
Radiation Suit Gas Mask: Is presumably also lead-lined, and is linked to an oxygen tank in the back. Is a bit hard to breathe in, and needs to be removed before eating and/or drinking.
Abilities:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Isn't very good with weapons that aren't firearms, and is pretty squishy inside the suit, so he can't take a lot of damage.
World description:
It is a version of Earth that is facing invasion from a parallel dimension known as the "Dark Aether" where supernatural beings try to break into it. Currently, the invasion is unknown to the public, and is dealt with by both CIA and KBG subdivisions. For more info, look up "Black Ops Cold War Zombies"
it seems fine, I'm just not sure how the CIA and KBG subdivisions would work

I just felt like I had to mention where he's coming from.
alright
Name:
Maxim Antonov
Species:

Human
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Flaws:
World description:
Accepted!

Well, in-game they're kind of at war since one side is trying to take advantage of this invasion to defeat the other side.
Because it takes place during the time when the US and Russia massively hated each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom