OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but there is still glitches, so something like Dharkon's Day(unofficial name for when Dharkon took over) might happen.
mainly the only "glitches" would be for how the world's rules can change which could include things like a day and night at the same time, and just some of the basically NPC people at the town

well, flowey transformed back before he was ready, and that might've caused a server error, and when the power comes back, glitches occur and flowey mutates. maybe when the power comes back?
or he could just take asriels shape lmao

dude, think of it as a website on a school computer. being transformed is the website, and the firewall is the loss of power. as soon as the firewall goes away, he will immediately keep going.

dude, think of it as a website on a school computer. being transformed is the website, and the firewall is the loss of power. as soon as the firewall goes away, he will immediately keep going.
how would that work though?
in character GW is a real world
It's not a game or a website

Faded, if I may give my two cents on the matter:
I think you’re trying to justify empowering your character without any real reason. While that's not necessarily bad to make a character stronger, I personally think that you're kinda rushing it. You've been in this RP for two OOC days and a single night IC. This feels a lot like you're just looking for something to do, and you chose to fix that by making your character the center of attention.
How about, instead of drastically powering up your character to draw attention to them, you have them stick around for a bit and interact? If your go-to fix for running out of things to do is to cause some event, then you'll get burned out fast, especially since most characters here are involved in some kind of plot line that would prevent them from taking part.

Also!
Technically that's incorrect, originally it said that someone pressed new world and GW came to be or something like that, which I pointed out as a way for a character to appear in GW but not exactly how everyone got there, which to then it was changed by Snek (the person who plays Ant) to what you would see now
Elemental, if the summary says or implies something about Glitched World that you think it inaccurate or that you don't like, I'm 100% okay with changing it. It's your RP, after all.

Faded, if I may give my two cents on the matter:
I think you’re trying to justify empowering your character without any real reason. While that's not necessarily bad to make a character stronger, I personally think that you're kinda rushing it. You've been in this RP for two OOC days and a single night IC. This feels a lot like you're just looking for something to do, and you chose to fix that by making your character the center of attention.
How about, instead of drastically powering up your character to draw attention to them, you have them stick around for a bit and interact? If your go-to fix for running out of things to do is to cause some event, then you'll get burned out fast, especially since most characters here are involved in some kind of plot line that would prevent them from taking part.

Also!

Elemental, if the summary says or implies something about Glitched World that you think it inaccurate or that you don't like, I'm 100% okay with changing it. It's your RP, after all.
ok no mutation

So... when will the summary be updated again...? It's been 11 days...
1647198475873.png

at this point, I might join this but only because I'm the only roleplayer so far that hasn't joined at all but thats
because I don't still get the purpose of the "world rules".

at this point, I might join this but only because I'm the only roleplayer so far that hasn't joined at all but thats
because I don't still get the purpose of the "world rules".
basically what it says on the first post
say the world rules are Pokémon or something like that
Then all the animals would be turned into their Pokémon equivalents (like a mouse into a Pikachu)
Things like this can also effect things like day and night, or how much can magic that is summoned by a wand or staff works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom