OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
like do the people from that world see something as their world's variant or is...

ok I just confused myself even more.
Anyone in the world is affected by the rules. If five Pokémon-related characters and Mario were in the same room with a mouse, then for all intents and purposes, that mouse is a Pikachu (or other mouse-related Pokémon) to all six characters.

while I sorta get it (2 people from different worlds exist in a area and then the area starts changing to fit their world's rules, resulting in overlapping rules.)

I don't really want to use a terraria character and have something like blood moons in the daytime or something like it.

while I sorta get it (2 people from different worlds exist in a area and then the area starts changing to fit their world's rules, resulting in overlapping rules.)

I don't really want to use a terraria character and have something like blood moons in the daytime or something like it.
well, both of my characters use the same day/night cycle as Terraria so that could technically work
also if your character is in a group with two other people have the same world rules with eachother but your character doesn't, just like it said in the first post the world rules that have majority is the one chosen, so that's another way to get around that

I am considering doing a JSAB (Just Shapes and Beats) character/world, but I literally am uncertain on what rules it have other
than

A. Most of the creatures there are humanoid "Shapes"
B. there is this corruption which infects people. (Not sure how it would work on a non shape though)

If anyone knows about JSAB and knows what rules the world has that I haven't mentioned here, do tell me (but in the meanwhile I be trying to work out a OC and the world)

I am considering doing a JSAB (Just Shapes and Beats) character/world, but I literally am uncertain on what rules it have other
than

A. Most of the creatures there are humanoid "Shapes"
B. there is this corruption which infects people. (Not sure how it would work on a non shape though)

If anyone knows about JSAB and knows what rules the world has that I haven't mentioned here, do tell me (but in the meanwhile I be trying to work out a OC and the world)
imagine if each attack would have a note play whenever it happened with strong attacks having low notes and weak attacks having high notes

true, although imagining how a character's song would be like would be tough so I probably just state if the attack is going to be strong or weak should it land.

I haven't played JSAB in a while... But considering that's the topic currently, might as well point something neat out that probably won't matter even if I do end up adding one of them: I consider my first 3 digi wisps to also be my JSAB OCs (Olive, Citrus and Grape), and their appearances reference that slightly (With Grape having the most obvious reference)

I'm just gonna ping Snek incase they aren't looking at the OOC RN
Creeper da Snek , sorri to maybe interrupt the summary making but I noticed dis

Screenshot_20220313-133136_Chrome.jpg

Technically it should just be TenSura bc that's what the majority amount of characters there have for their world

I might set the permissions for my lore document to be the same as the glitched world summary when I get started so you guys can watch me write and potentially fix any typos I miss while writing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom