Goblin Tinkerer Died!

Septimus2502

Eye of Cthulhu
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if it isn't, it'll probably get moved.

So, my Goblin Tinkerer died. I want to know if he will respawn in an empty house by himself, or whether I need to re-find him.

Thank you in advance.

So the past 10 minutes I spent underground was a waste of time. *facepalm*
What about the Angler? He didn't die, he just left.

The reason he "left" was because the angler is a kid and if a kid could die in Terraria this game would be for adults only. Instead of dieing the angler leaves, so yes he will come back into an empty house

So the past 10 minutes I spent underground was a waste of time. *facepalm*
What about the Angler? He didn't die, he just left.
"He left" means "he died"

That's to avoid the horrors of having a child death. All the npcs will respawn regularly with the exception of the Arms Dealer (you still need a gun), Demolitionist (explosive in inventory, Dye trader (dye ingredient in inventory), and Party Girl (2% spawn)

All the npcs will respawn regularly with the exception of the Arms Dealer (you still need a gun), Demolitionist (explosive in inventory, Dye trader (dye ingredient in inventory), and Party Girl (2% spawn)

There's one more catch. Currently, most of the rescued NPCs (Mechanic, Goblin Tinkerer, Wizard, Angler) all have their rescued status saved in the world file. The one exception is the Stylist. If she gets killed, she can respawn as long as you stay in the world and have requirements met (available house, no events). If you save and exit, the world doesn't remember her and you'll have to go rescue the Webbed Stylist all over again.

People can explode into piles of gore and disembodied organs can roam the world on slaughtering sprees but if a kid gets killed, it will make the game for adults. Humans, we are such funny things.

(I'm not arguing that the Angler should be able to die, but I think with a monster like the Wall of Flesh, the game is already kind of for adults. YMMV.)

i just searched this up lol and at this point im not even bothered that it was like 6 years ago im literally used to it

Back
Top Bottom