PC Golden Animlas

Horizontal 8

Terrarian
Do... Do any one of you have a Golden Grasshopper??????? Don't know how rare is it yes I bow the 1/150 thing about it but I never heard of it until a few hours ago.

I've been hunting golden animals, and just got my final one. I don't have spares at the moment, but for the grasshopper, I think you can cheese it with the following strategy:

Get a flare gun and flower boots. Stand on two squares of grass and shoot the flare gun into the space between those blocks; a single flare will last for a very long time. The flare will destroy any grass that grows on those two blocks; the boots will regrow the grass instantly. Stand there and swing your net on repeat. This can be farmed AFK by just finding something to hold down your mouse.

I I already have the Golden Grasshopper that's why I made this post
You may have meant to post in Want to Sell, then. Here, it looks like you wanted to buy the grasshopper.

The golden mouse is far harder to get. Took me forever to get one.
It's a lot easier when you don't have minions out - my stardust dragon was an expert at self-sabotage :p. It is difficult to find, but enemies don't kill mice, so you just need a lifeform analyzer and a hunter potion at the ready when one finally pops up on the sidebar. It's something you shouldn't actively look for, but instead explore the underground with a contingency at the ready.

I had the hardest time getting the golden butterfly. You pretty much have to wait for one of those moon phases that spawns butterflies near-exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom