NPCs & Enemies Golden Heart (and it's corruption counterpart)

Which Bosses do you like?

• Heart of Cthulhu

• Cursed Consumer

• Neither (if so say why in the comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
EDIT: I've decided that There isn't much Corruption/Crimson related bosses in Hardmode.

EDIT: HoC is no longer called HoC

Note: These are both post-Plantera.

Golden Heart:
46 000 health
Damage: 40 (contact) 80 (blood shot) 30 (arteries) 50 (blood cells)
20 defense
Summoned by using a Bloody Spine on the Mysterious Altar in a crimson world in hardmode after Plantera has been defeated(Mysterious Altar spawns somewhere in the pre-hardmode crimson/corruption. Spawns underground in the big sphere part of the cave).

Attacks:
The GH (Golden Heart if you haven't figured that out) is a giant gold heart gold that acts similar to Plantera in the way that it has a bunch of golden "Arteries" that grapple onto blocks and pull it towards. But the GH keeps a distance from the player. Instead of trying to ram them, it attempts to fire homing "Ichor Shots" at the player (they break on impact). It is also surrounded by a bunch of "Golden Blood Cells." The cells, like creepers, try to hit the player. GBCs have 5 health, although the GBCs are very rapidly spawned by the GH.

Note: The GH has at least 20 GBCs spawned at a time. Never less (often more).

Drops:
Ichor Spear 20%
Vein Hook 13.5%
Cell Staff 40%
Crimson Key 0.5%
Golden Muscle 100% 30 - 40
GH Mask 14.29%
GH Trophy 10%
20 gold coins

Cursed Consumer:
First Form:
40 000 health
Damage: 30 (contact) 70 (cursed fireball)
30 defense
Same criteria as the GH, except using Worm Food in the corruption. The Mysterious Altar spawns in the above-ground corruption.

Attacks:
The Cursed Consumer is basically a giant multi-eyed Eater of Souls. It flies around, randomly trying to ram you or trying to hit you with a fireball. The fireballs are green, bounce, and inflicts Cursed Inferno. It will randomly spawn 3-5 Eaters of Souls or 2-3 Corrupters.

Second Form:
> 15 000 health
Damage: 60 (impact) 40 (curse)
50 defense

Attacks:
As it enters it's second form, it bursts into flames. Then it will try to ram you much more commonly, as it does more damage. It randomly fires "Curses" which are smaller homing cursed fireballs that explode on impact, and of course, inflict Cursed Inferno. It will also spawn 5-7 Eaters of Souls or 3-5 Corrupters.

Drops:
Corrupt Staff 30%
Blade of Decay 19%
The Curse 30%
Corruption Key 0.5%
Curse 100% 30 - 40
Cursed Consumer Mask 14.29%
Cursed Consumer Trophy 10%
20 gold coins

Items:
(WIP)

Last edited:
Wow. I was literally searching for "Cthulhu" as a joke right after you posted this, don't ask me why.

Considering they're post-Plantera, maybe you might not want to make RBCs so weak.

A significantly higher Crimson Key drop rate for a specific enemy is an idea that might be good, at the very least. As for the rest, I'm not too sure.

Wasnt this already a suggestion made by another person?
but the rule do state that their arnt any cthulhu suggestions allowed
search cthulhu and you can see the things that it can cause

Wasnt this already a suggestion made by another person?
but the rule do state that their arnt any cthulhu suggestions allowed
search cthulhu and you can see the things that it can cause
Cthulhu Body Parts can still be suggested.

But really, Cthulhu suggestions are really beating up the suggestion area.

you copied someone one this forum.
although to be honest, this is not really an idea that anyone wants. just because there's an eye and brain doesn't mean their going to add in every single organ of cthulhu. so sorry dude, but this is not a good idea(and I mean it in the least rude way possible)

although to be honest, this is not really an idea that anyone wants. just because there's an eye and brain doesn't mean their going to add in every single organ of cthulhu. so sorry dude, but this is not a good idea(and I mean it in the least rude way possible
I actually thought this out quite a lot, and I'm not saying there should be an Intestines of Cthulhu or something gross like that.

I could rename it, not sure if that would make it more unique though. 'Cause I guess there is already two Cthulhu Bosses.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE CTHULU CRAP!!!
RENAME IT AND BASE IT OFF OF SOMETHING ELSE OR IT WILL NEVER GET ADDED
but aside from being based off cthulu,it is a pretty good idea. Make it ichor based we need an ichor boss.
EDIT: cursed consumer is perfect.

Cool idea, hardmode needs more Evil bosses. The cthulhu thing is kinda old though. Like the concept, but no support for the name. Cursed consumer is great though.

Back
Top Bottom