PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked this question before,but I need the most accurate answer I can get. I need to ask, in the 1.3 Official Trailer, there is what is called Expert Mode. What I see is an advanced EoC and Skeletron. What I want to know is; Is Expert Mode a mode you can select or is it a level of difficulty unlocked after a certain something? Because EoC and Skeletron are early bosses, they must be part of a new difficulty core. If this is what Re-Logic desires, then I ought to suggest that Expert Mode be called Expert Core to avoid confusion. If Expert Mode is a mode unlocked after Harmode; May I ask why EoC and Skeletron have an advanced version? Does this mean the advanced versions of these early game bosses are going to be harder than our present Duke Fishron?

First off, I tip my hat to you guys.
5ajbeWB.gif

I have so many questions in my mind, but the main emotion I am feeling is HYPE. Hype levels are over 9000 percent! This update looks amazing! Nice work to everyone at Re-Logic. I'm counting down the days.

So many things. SO MANY THINGS.

I am curious about how the various Pillars will be summoned. Is it world-specific? Do they have separate summoning items? Maybe there's one summoning item, but which one comes is dependent on some other factor, like the moon phase?

Maybe they first need to break the shield? The thing that was as a silhouette in the earlier spoiler didn't have a shield around it.

Wszystko spoko, ale czemu różowa, a nie czerwona? Czerwień to krew > rozlew krwi > zwycięstwo nad wrogiem > różowa jest gorsza.
Tak, wiem że róż to nowa barwa...
And for all who did not understand, have a good waiting for the update. :)
Nie cierpię czerwonego koloru po prostu. Tak już mam. Unikam go najczęściej jak tylko mogę. Preferuję niebieski. Różowy pójdzie w ruch bo rzeczywiście nowinka taka, trzeba wypróbować w praktyce :dryadnaughty:

Just answered to Pole dude. 1.3 hype is still very big thing. It's so close.

I'm fairly certain that's to represents the four variances on the Lunar Boss.

As I already stated in my findings on the trailer, The boss has a variance depending on where you've spawned it from. The four planets represent four elements, Each of which the boss can attain depending on where it's from.

Jungle for example, Has an electrical variance Don't ask me why they didn't go with Fire, Earth, Water, and Air, While the forest has a fire variance. Corruption/Crimson had the Shadow/Air variance, Which leaves either the Snow, Desert, or Ocean Biomes for the remaining variance. Alternatively the Snow and Forest Biome could share the same element leaving the last one for the Ocean/Desert.

The biomes definitely have something to do with the boss type that spawns, We'll find out just how much when the update goes through.

But what about the fact the boss appears twice, differently, in the same area?

We pretty much knew this from earlier hints, but omg mounted combat.

There's so many things this trailer got me excited about, I don't quite know where to start.

Choo choo!

Last edited:
The only thing I could ever want in this update that I haven't already seen is that true copper shortsword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom