PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god...players will arrive to wave 20 in a few minutes after getting these new weapons....MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT IS GONNA BLOW FOR FOX SAKE IM GETTING SO HYPED THAT I WANNA BUY A HYPE TRAIN TICKET :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh god...players will arrive to wave 20 in a few minutes after getting these new weapons....MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT IS GONNA BLOW FOR FOX SAKE IM GETTING SO HYPED THAT I WANNA BUY A HYPE TRAIN TICKET :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Being excited gives you a free ticket onto the Hype Train. Welcome aboard.

Guys, if you pause at the right time(forgot what it is, will say soon) you can see the name of the giant worm thing(the one that can be purple, red, and blue). And it seems to just be called "Solar Pillar".

Guys, if you pause at the right time(forgot what it is, will say soon) you can see the name of the giant worm thing(the one that can be purple, red, and blue). And it seems to just be called "Solar Pillar".
There's 4 different pillars it seems, and no-one has any very good assumptions for how to summon the different ones but it's probably safe to assume that you get the armor sets and new themed weapons from the different pillars.

The only confirmed names of any of the pillars:

Solar Pillar
Lunar(?) Pillar

There's 4 different pillars it seems, and no-one has any very good assumptions for how to summon the different ones but it's probably safe to assume that you get the armor sets and new themed weapons from the different pillars.

The only confirmed names of any of the pillars:

Solar Pillar
Lunar(?) Pillar

Yeah, it appears to be that way.

It seems they are either each separate bosses, or it's a staged boss with themes ever stage. Also the pillar doesn't seem to have health, so I have no idea how you would destroy it.

Yay for a birthday present :D! It's being released on my birthday ^-^ I've had a really crappy year so far but Terraria's going to take all my woes away. Thanks for all the updates and I can't wait to collect all 800 new items. I'll build a giant castle to showcase them all in once 1.3 is out.

Whew, I finally get to comment on this (I've spent all day working on the wedding cookies I was roped into making... and I am not a baker).

I'll never understand the console and/or mobile people who own computers, but don't own Terraria for them. I'm not even talking about forgoing the other platforms, just having the PC version in addition to them. I mean, Terraria on sale is so cheap that, in order to be a better value without just handing it out for free, it would have to come with a free Mobo/CPU upgrade and introduce you to your soul-mate. :dryadpassionate:

To each their own, I suppose... but you'll be waiting.

• I'm excited to see all of the completely new stuff... but, to be honest, I can't wait to craft some sticky dynamite! I've been waiting for a while. `:)
  • I'm sure Manny Calavera appreciates the name check. Hehe.
  • Hooray for Lamia.
  • The new interface upgrades are highly anticipated as well.
There's one particular improvement I'm waiting to see implemented: Fingers crossed...

Wrath and Wraith are two different words.

I spent four hours, pouring over the new content in the trailer
Eww. Asking what you were pouring over it would probably head deep into TMI territory.

Challenge for everyone, hold in all the hype of the upcoming update.
I just wish people would stop using the word, unless they're at least going to say more than one sentence. ~:mad:

Have been. Always will be.

Terraria has always been the better investment. :p
Abso-friggin'-lutely!

I Really wanna be blastin' lasers at aliens and riding pink unicorns with my rainbow penguin and have NPC's that actually do stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p
[DOUBLEPOST=1435206418,1435206289][/DOUBLEPOST];(
Gabe newell is insanely jealous.
;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1435206980][/DOUBLEPOST]Beep Beep!

GUYS GUYS GUYS

SUWEEKA CLAIMS TO HAVE FOUND SOMETHING IN THE TRAILER THAT NOONE ELSE HAS

AND ITS FREAKING KILLING ME NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS ;-;

*cough*

This is what I know.

Anyone deranged enough to go out looking for this mysterious entity? :(
I don't know for sure but...
Screenshot 2015-06-24 21.31.25.png

Look at the shadowy outline around the coin. Btw, I was only able to see this on @meetyourdemize 's vid as it was brightened.

Last edited:
Woah! Yes! Ive been waiting for this SOOOOO much! And the Super Moon Boss is revealed! And the PIRATE SHIP BOSS?? This is so AMAZING!
Fifteen thumbs up to all the guys who put their time and effort into this!
6 days seems so long...

Woah! Yes! Ive been waiting for this SOOOOO much! And the Super Moon Boss is revealed! And the PIRATE SHIP BOSS?? This is so AMAZING!
Fifteen thumbs up to all the guys who put their time and effort into this!
6 days seems so long...
Final boss has not been revealed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom