Gridlock challenge

XORandom

Terrarian
I came across a post on reddit where a person asked how to repeat a closed grid challenge. I found a link to the original video. And I decided to make a map with a similar grid. My change is to use gemspark blocks so that the grid boundaries are clearly visible.

1674675640590.png

I attach a link to the world file. By default, this is the master mode. Also made an option for an expert and a classic. Fixed a bug with opening the entire grid at once. I also removed the endless rain from the rest of the worlds and moved it to for the worthy

Attachments

• Grid.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 60
  • Grid_expert.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Grid_classic.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 48
  • Grid_ftw.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

XORandom

Terrarian
I'm pretty sure that you can't do that and it's just that they pretend there using it and there just like putting it in a chest or something like that
In the original video, he doesn't even pretend, he doesn't put coins anywhere, just when their number reaches 50 gold, 1 platinum, etc. he opens a new territory

Ombranger

Terrarian
I came across a post on reddit where a person asked how to repeat a closed grid challenge. I found a link to the original video. And I decided to make a map with a similar grid. My change is to use gemspark blocks so that the grid boundaries are clearly visible.

I attach a link to the world file. By default, this is the master mode. Also made an option for an expert and a classic.
In your file, when you press any of the switches on the grid, every grid wall on the map opens, could you fix this

5degrees

Terrarian

I attach a link to the world file. By default, this is the master mode. Also made an option for an expert and a classic.
How do I make it so when I unlock one grid, it doesn't unlock all of them?

Top Bottom