tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

So, when I updated both calamity and thorium to their latest versions, Grealm stopped working because it was 'outdated', despite working beforehand. Is this any fix to this?

So, a couple of things:

1: Is there some way to be able to actually talk on the GRealm discord server? Right now I can only see the changelog channel.

2: Noir dye cannot be equipped. No idea why, just can't be put in the dye slots at all.

3: Why is there a 0 on the Rocketmaul's icon? Does it somehow use ammo? How and what?

Last edited:
yea the "doesn't have a mod class" part is whats confusing me. didn't you have to have a mod class in the previous version?
tModLoader had a code overhaul (I think; don't quote me on it), so that probably changed.
I'm getting infinite amount of miner npcs
That's been said here before; It has something to do with multiple mods having an NPC called the Miner. Just kill the extras with Boulders.

I'm sorry to mention this again, but when you do update this, Grox, please, I beg you, add a config for the Golems. I appreciate all your work and love this mod, but I'm trying to build in the underworld and my builds keep getting destroyed by them punching through my walls :(

I'm sorry to mention this again, but when you do update this, Grox, please, I beg you, add a config for the Golems. I appreciate all your work and love this mod, but I'm trying to build in the underworld and my builds keep getting destroyed by them punching through my walls :(
you can disable the golems using cheat sheet. just open mob spawning browser and instead of left clicking to spawn it, you can right-click to disable it

Agreed completely. I've made a couple posts since this mod was first revived about going way overboard with redundant Golems spawning in every part of the world, but Grox was fairly adamant about not changing that. His mod though, which is fine.

I'm just glad Cheat Sheet is available now and incredibly easy to use, so everyone's happy I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom