• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raulzus

Skeletron Prime
This mod will be missed. It had some of the greatest sprites in a mod imo.

No chance of this getting ported over to TML I guess?

Spoopyro

Skeletron
This mod will be missed. It had some of the greatest sprites in a mod imo.

No chance of this getting ported over to TML I guess?
Why most you bump the thread up and remind me of the fun I had?
But I doubt it'll be updated, the guy who was working on this went to work for redigit

Audrina2k

Terrarian
Who necrod this thread? o_O RIP awesome mod ;(
I will STILL downgrade to play it. the horde? Best. Ever. I mean EVER. I was about to ask if I could have someone repeat the mod and ask permission but it appears someone actually DID. I hope it was okay and they kept it.

Redball

Golem
I downgrade even further to play the story of redcloud sometimes ;) I would just love to mix Grox`s mod with the uptodate mods. Soooooo many guns and bows and......:naughty:
And the horde of course . So much content from a litle event and its variations from biome to biome:passionate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom