1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ASG_102, Mar 28, 2019.

1. ASG_102

ASG_102 The Destroyer

I've been playing Terraria PC since 1.1, and currently have over 460 hours on Steam. I play mostly as a ranger but have sometimes switched to melee/ magic for certain events (Spectre and Solar flare armour are helpful). I tend to make my houses look semi-decent and develop them over time, with the middle of the house using basic wood and the outer layers being made of better materials. I play on normal mode most of the time as expert mode is a little tedious for me, but I would say I'm fairly decent at playing, having defeated the Moon Lord about 30 times (For those Luminite bullets).
    Here's a few screenshots of some of my builds: https://imgur.com/a/WPwzoaA
    I should've made an account sooner but atleast I got round to it.

2. Defure

Defure Golem

Welcome to the forums, ASG! Would you like a dragon? And if you answer yes, don't worry if I take hours to provide it because I'm about to go to sleep right now.

3. ASG_102

ASG_102 The Destroyer

I would love a dragon please :dryadhappy:

4. Defure

Defure Golem

Since you were fast enough.
    [​IMG]
    I don't make these, btw, I have no art skills, but I have collected probably close to 400 of them by now.

ASG_102 likes this.
  5. ASG_102

ASG_102 The Destroyer

That looks great, thank you.

6. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hi there, ASG_102! Welcome to the forums! I also prefer being a ranger most of the time. Because melee is not my thing, it is my little brother. But I also quite often in magic too.