Hello!

Morkovka

Skeletron Prime
Hi my name is umm ummmmm, llleets just say its wizword. i like terraria done!!!!111!!!1!!1!!! ''explosions in background'' (talks in deep voice) my name is wizword im wizword harry yes me wizward not you hehe hehe lol knock knock, whos there its wizward babeh ''more explosions in backround'' (guy who opened doors) nooooo its wizword noooh (me aka wizword) hehe im back female dogs (female dogs barking) woof woof woof -translates to- oh no its wizward mehehehe. me kill all of u mehehehe ''everyone runs'' (me aka wizward) you cant run from me muuhahahaha.

then everyone died . the end (magical music in the background)

Rolls Credits
Sound effects-ME
Music _ME
umm everything is from me.

Okay then. That was... A thing. Anyways, welcome to a waking nightmare the forums! There's cookies and punch to the left, a black hole we don't talk about or acknowledge the existence of to the right, and just up ahead is pure madness. Any questions?

Err, you chose a very interesting way to introduce yourself...
However, I have also met wild snowmen on the forums, so I am not surprised!
Hello and welcome to the Terraria Forums! ;)
Oh, but why everyone wants others to die?
[DOUBLEPOST=1442729477,1442729066][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay then. That was... A thing. Anyways, welcome to a waking nightmare the forums! There's cookies and punch to the left, a black hole we don't talk about or acknowledge the existence of to the right, and just up ahead is pure madness. Any questions?
I have a question. Can I open the window? It is quite hot in here.

I have no idea what you said, Wizword, but I read the whole thing so, good job.

hillo u has sweg an rar pepes?

Well my sweglord i collect some rare pepes all day all night i once made a pepe made out of sweg, but now its somewhere hiding in the internet. so let me tell you a story (CLEARS THROAT) one day i didnt sleep all night justt to collect rare pepes.

then i died the end.

Well my sweglord i collect some rare pepes all day all night i once made a pepe made out of sweg, but now its somewhere hiding in the internet. so let me tell you a story (CLEARS THROAT) one day i didnt sleep all night justt to collect rare pepes.

then i died the end.
wut boot f'doras i has much sexy f'doras

I have no idea what is going on here, but it is entertaining me. I'm really tired though.

Wait... wait a second. No, nothing. I'm thinking of someone else with a similar name. He's on YouTube, and I believe his name ends in a 64.

Back
Top Bottom