HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude! Is it sad I don't like watching any other tutorial videos but yours. Anyway, if you read this, please help. I'm trying to craft a Pickaxe Axe. Issue is , I have a ps3. For some reason I cannot find the recipe for it. Help? Thanks man.

Yo what's up gg? I'm Jonah and I've been playing League and Terraria alot, I'm so glad that there is more new content coming to Terraria.

Whats up HERO! Been following your channel for a year or so since I got into Terraria and your videos were always super helpful getting me started! I share your enthusiasm for all this new Terraria content and thia forum, SO PUMPED!

Hello, hero I'm a big fan of your work and I'm excited for the new update, it'll bring even better content for to make videos for us. Keep up the AWSOME work :D

This site looks pretty nice. As a pretty big Terraria fan I'll be sure to check on this site often! But my one pet peeve is that the site is very poorly optimized for Mobile. I had to boot up my PC just to create an account when I would have LOVED to just do so on my phone. Developers can you hear me? Also I love a lot of the art assets and the color scheme is brilliant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom