tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Sorry if this has been asked, but is this mod 1.3.4.3 compatible? And if so wheres a download link for it.

hey,
i noticed that when i launched the mod, my old characters and worlds disappeared. is there any way to toggle it off, and/or get them back?
i think verifying the game cache in steam would do the trick, am i wrong?
thanks
chuckster

i have downloaded every mod called cheat sheat and there is still no copy and paste mod
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cheat-sheet.41407/ Look at the Paint tools.

Is this multiplayer compatible?
Yes, that is half the point of the mod.

hey,
i noticed that when i launched the mod, my old characters and worlds disappeared. is there any way to toggle it off, and/or get them back?
i think verifying the game cache in steam would do the trick, am i wrong?
thanks
chuckster
tModLoader saves in My Games\Terraria\ModLoader
Vanilla saves in My Games\Terraria
You can copy over vanilla characters if you want.
If you verify game cache, you'll lose modded Terraria and vanilla will once again look where your old players and worlds are.

I know the point of this was to port the old version to Tmod, but I can't seem to find documentation on how to setup the protected areas, prevent players from editing/blowing up spawn construction, etc. Is that not yet ported over or is there documentation anywhere that shows how to set that up?

I know the point of this was to port the old version to Tmod, but I can't seem to find documentation on how to setup the protected areas, prevent players from editing/blowing up spawn construction, etc. Is that not yet ported over or is there documentation anywhere that shows how to set that up?
While in MP, use the regions menu.

tModLoader saves in My Games\Terraria\ModLoader
Vanilla saves in My Games\Terraria
You can copy over vanilla characters if you want.
If you verify game cache, you'll lose modded Terraria and vanilla will once again look where your old players and worlds are.

Does it always do that?

While in MP, use the regions menu.
When a person tries to brake blocks in a protected region, nothing happens (the block does show damage but doesn't break). When they hit items (tables and chairs) they get the warning but the item disappears to them, other players can still see the item.

When a person tries to brake blocks in a protected region, nothing happens (the block does show damage but doesn't break). When they hit items (tables and chairs) they get the warning but the item disappears to them, other players can still see the item.
K, I'll have to check it out.

hi i've tryed to install hero's creative mode in 1.3.4(3) but it doesn't work... it's my problem or is not updatet yet for the latest version?

A couple of suggestions.

First the ability to place blocks wherever, I've been editing a skyblock map for the Skyblock mod, I'm having to nerdpole from hell to the surface on a large world, its a little time consuming.

Second an option to turn off lighting so everything looks bright at any hour at any depth, a couple of the things i've been building on the skyblock are in the underground/cavern layers and there's no walls or blocks nearby.

A couple of suggestions.

First the ability to place blocks wherever, I've been editing a skyblock map for the Skyblock mod, I'm having to nerdpole from hell to the surface on a large world, its a little time consuming.

Second an option to turn off lighting so everything looks bright at any hour at any depth, a couple of the things i've been building on the skyblock are in the underground/cavern layers and there's no walls or blocks nearby.

There is a light hack mod that adds to this one. I dont know if it's possible to see without pre existing light but it makes all the light a lot brighter.

A couple of suggestions.

I'm pretty sure either Hero's or Cheatsheet lets you teleport anywhere on the map.

Back
Top Bottom