tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Any suggestion for admin powers, as it seems this one doesn't have difficulty changer to Expert/Master/Normal, rather not let the users be able to do it.

I'm not sure if someone else already asked this but, while looking through the permissions that an admin can give to a group, I noticed one that said "Toggle banned items" and was wondering how to access and change the banned items list.

I keep using it for almost every world I create except the one I play with my couple...
Why can't I apply to myself debuffs? just buffs

I keep using it for almost every world I create except the one I play with my couple...
Why can't I apply to myself debuffs? just buffs
I guess it wasn't a highly requested feature

I'm not sure if someone else already asked this but, while looking through the permissions that an admin can give to a group, I noticed one that said "Toggle banned items" and was wondering how to access and change the banned items list.
There currently is not a way to do that. The feature is mainly to ban items that destroy tiles, but I can see that it would be good if it could be customized further.

Back
Top Bottom