tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

This mod is very cool and useful, but it has very big problem: i was playing with my friend and i just wanted to test how banning works. I banned my friend and myself too. BUT HOW DO I UNBAN BOTH OF US NOW I CANT HOST A SERVER AND I AM EVEN BANNED IN ORIGINAL TERRARIA. I hope somebody will help me
Go to My documents > My Games > Terraria > Modloader and there should be a file there HerosModDatabase.json that you can open and that SHOULD have the banned list inside?

This mod is very cool and useful, but it has very big problem: i was playing with my friend and i just wanted to test how banning works. I banned my friend and myself too. BUT HOW DO I UNBAN BOTH OF US NOW I CANT HOST A SERVER AND I AM EVEN BANNED IN ORIGINAL TERRARIA. I hope somebody will help me
Bans are a normal Terraria feature, they are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\banlist.txt, you can just delete the file. Adjust the path according to your install location if necessary

Is there a way to turn off the strong clicking? whenever I'm using the hammer. It hammers everything in the same spot and I'm having to replace the walls every time when I'm trying to change the shape of a block

Mod can be a little overpowered in the case where the owner may want to be in survival or something too. Maybe there could be an option to disable certain parts in the UI? To y'know.. Not tempt me

1649155312486.png

I keep gettin this error message everytime i try to load hero's mod in heres the client log with it
hastebin

Last edited:
is there already an option to somehow disable fullscreen map teleport feature? i want to use Mounted Magic Mirrors mod, but whenever i click on magic mirror block my character get teleported in the position of mouse on map when it's opening, i play singleplayer, if there is no such option yet it would be nice if you add it

EDIT: eventually an option to bind it on other key

Last edited:
is there already an option to somehow disable fullscreen map teleport feature? i want to use Mounted Magic Mirrors mod, but whenever i click on magic mirror block my character get teleported in the position of mouse on map when it's opening, i play singleplayer, if there is no such option yet it would be nice if you add it

EDIT: eventually an option to bind it on other key
One day, when I have time and have a better solution to this.

I tried to play Hero's Mod with a friend and was told to log in. Where do I find my password? Or where do I create an account?

Hi friends! How can I know which version of terraria executable is supported? The latest version of tModLoader cant load heros mod. But tModLoader v0.11.8.4 can't use my terraria.exe (1.4.3.6). Is there a workaround for this issue?

Hi friends! How can I know which version of terraria executable is supported? The latest version of tModLoader cant load heros mod. But tModLoader v0.11.8.4 can't use my terraria.exe (1.4.3.6). Is there a workaround for this issue?
Heros mod works on the latest tmodloader for 1.4 (2022.6), and it works for the latest tmodloader for 1.3 (0.11.8.9)

Back
Top Bottom