Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I have taken mine from The Witcher Saga. There is some creature called Torque in one book and I thought that this will be my fav username.

Same name I've got on TO
Based off this dude
shaqcol-1.gif
I always thought the biotech gear was so cool *_*

the ice part of my username came from the icy climate i lived in when i came up with it and the shadow part is was because I've almost always played the evil character in games where i have a choice.

My favorite greek symbol was sigma, so I used it as the base of my name, but the word sigma alone seemed a bit dull, so I picked a word that would roll off the tongue with sigma, and that word happened to be dire.

The name has a long history
It started off as JohnDrago
From a place where people call
"runescape"
I had trouble with a name
But then my brother told me
"HOW BOUT JOHNDRAGO"
It stuck
Then eventually I had started adding a 2 at the end
I then got to Terraria
I got hooked pretty easily
And then I got this avatar
Which I chose to be like one of my old drawings
Of a rainbow slime
I then added the rainbow and removed John
From then on
RainbowDrago was born
I also had another weird nickname
|secret info|

I was Baconfry before I became obsessed with Miku. Just something I threw together when asked to register for a TShock server. Bacon, and something related to bacon.

And then my eyes fell upon Hatsune Miku, holographic Japanese goddess, the one who stole my heart with her sweet melodious voice. Rather than reinvent my identity, I blended her with bacon. An extremely weird combination, but a funny one without a doubt. Everyone wonders... how the hell does she stay fit if she loves bacon so much?

That's my story, I guess.

The origin of my name? Back in the Old Era of Man (also known as "the nineties") there was this awesome cartoon* called S.W.A.T. Kats. One of the two main characters was called Razor. I liked that name, and I combined it with what was my favorite class back then (knights) to create what has become my screen name in many forums and other places.

* It takes a lot for me to call a cartoon 'good.' "Awesome" is reserved for cartoons like SK and Avatar.

A friend started calling me "Vof" as a nickname for one of my old forum names. That eventually turned into "Voffie." It stuck.

This is not my nickname on only TCF, but actually everywhere on internet.
It's 'power' and my IRL nickname 'steef' combined at once.

The reason why i spell it with double 'p' ?
Well, i once forgot my password of my account (with one 'p') on a certain internet game.
and i was uninspired at that moment, so i made a new one with double 'p'
I liked the latter name, it feels so unique, so i was going to use it everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom