Casual How did you get your TCF name?

Shadow because it relates how I viewed myself for most of life thus far. I hardly speak so most people, even my own family, forget I am even there.

Mantis because Metal Gear.

Before this, I was known as ZergLurker1. I still have that as my minecraft username but it used to be my YouTube username until I terminated my account (had 40 something subs at the time). I used Shadow_Mantis for my YouTube as a means of restarting fresh, though I have since changed the channel name to Event Horizon because Google+ and at the time I had to make one to comment on videos.

the Shadow comes from most of the names i use and the 271 was what steam suggested to add at the end of my username when i created my account years ago and i guess it just stuck

Stormconure is my username for everything... It's based on the fact that i have a pet conure (small parrot). And the storm part is just cuz it sounded cool.

Alrighty, @Baconfry. Here's how Rawrg came about. Back when I was in middle school, I think, I played a lot of Animal Crossing. I played it, like, a lot. It started rubbing off on my social life. The line between it and my life began to blur. I saw myself and everyone around me as animal villagers. In the game, all villagers have a catchphrase that they use as an adjective or noun. It never really makes sense in any context. I thought long and hard about what my catchphrase should be. Eventually, 12 year old me decided on "rawrg". I took on the persona of Lord Rawrg, a conspirator who seeks to overthrow the United States government and The Illuminati itself. And I still do.

My username is the username I use for everything. It is a shortened version of the previous username.

It means: AndrewSonicFan1 :sigh:
Problem, is I used to get bullied for liking that one thing, and I still get bullied for it to this day.
I have it shortened so now no one knows what it means, and I come with the excuse "I chose Andrew, then added 2 random letters in caps." (S-F were were really close so I chose them) I then said that "The site required me to add numbers." "So I went with one."

So yea, there's the story behind my username.... (For everything) :sigh:

This is my Youtube Username.

wonder how i got it? well it was inspired by someone i liked to watch.

and yes, the creeper part is minecraft, i used to really love minecraft....but i don't really anymore, after beta 1.8 it got kinda dull, so i tried out terraria :D
and it was worth it !:D

Oh man, I still remember when I came up with 'MolochMekkane' like it was yesterday, though it was at least 3 years ago, probably more.

Moloch is the name of an ancient Phoenician god, one that has a single all seeing eye, and terrifying power. He will not assist anyone without sacrifice, and had idols for it. A story goes that a village was about to be attacked by an advancing army, and the mothers of the village threw their children into one of the idols, which was basically a furnace that burned them all to ash. Moloch then killed the entire army in a storm. So, the first part is an all seeing, terrifying, sacrifice demanding old god.

Mekkane is something I came up with after playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. It came from one part of it where you go to planets. One of these planets, Mekkai, is actually a giant mechanical thing kind of like the Death Star but with an atmosphere. On the original Super Star it was Mecheye, don't like that spelling. Mekkai was so cool to me I started wondering if there could be a race of electromagnetic humanoids who actually lived on it, and if there would be some kind of monarchy. What would the name of the royal family be? I settled on 'Mekkane' because that sounded and looked so damn cool to me. So the second part is just from my own imagination.

You may notice neither of those things have anything to do with each other. I did and started saying them together, because it sounded cool to me. About the time I finally made a Steam account, when it came to giving myself an online identity, I put in 'Moloch_Mekkane' and then, now and forever, I am MolochMekkane.

Though it wasn't intentional, it has essentially come down to something like 'All seeing sacrifice demanding machine god' in the end, which sounds dark, and also funny because I made it up ('built' it.)

My real name is Viktor.
when i should sign up for steam i tried to make it sound kinda cool.
sometimes, i even call myself WHYCRY! ;( (srsly why am i crying?!)

Back when I started playing Terraria, I had a character named TheDarkOverLord. Then, I made a character named "NOOBY". When I joined TO, I combined those to be TehDarkNoob. Then, there was the presidential race. So, I became PresidentNoobles, and a huge peice of Homestuck trash mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom