Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I think I got the name from some modded Minecraft (God forbid) series on Youtube in which the guy had a flying pig and he called it Chadwick, or something. Not sure.
Anyways, when we got a dog I proposed the name Chadwick and everyone liked it.
Then, later, when I wasn't very interested in Minecraft anymore but instead had fallen in love with this game called Terraria (you might've heard of it, it appearently is kind of a big deal on TCF), I signed up on TO with the name 'Chadwick9000'. I don't know why I didn't just choose 'Chadwick', as it was available at the time. When I realized that and I wanted to get a name change, someone else had already registered as 'Chadwick' and after that had done nothing with their account at all, I believe.
Then when TCF went up, I took my chance and finally got the :red:ing name.

TL;DR: A modded Minecraft series, a Shih-Tzu, and Chadwick9000.

SECRET INSIDER INFORMATION INBOUND:
In the religion I created, Red and H2O are the names of two gods that control the multiverse.
I'm not even kidding.

Well, a few years ago when I first got into Xbox 360 I wanted a Gamer Tag that would be funny to have show up as someone's death. So, I had thought "Thee Pie Man killed you with a head shot." was hilarious.

Sadly it had backfired a lot; to my frustration due to the fact that 75% of people that read my name see an invisible "r"- "Three Pie Man" personally I don't ever see that kind of thing, and only have come to terms with it after a year of sassing people for it.

I just happen to use it for everything now regardless, it kinda grew on me. Plus who doesn't like pie? (I know there are people but most people enjoy a slice now and again.)

When I was working in my old job, we had a lot of immigrants working there. I hate my first name, so I've always insisted people call me by my last name. The problem was, none of them could pronounce it even remotely right, and so they shortened it to "Nev" and it kinda stuck.

Mine has a good bit of history behind it...
My dad had always thought of me as an idiot or stooge or something, so when I got Minecraft he set the username as "ttstooge" and the name stuck.
While I was an active member of TO, I loved to play the games of the Borderlands series.
I defeated the first ever "raid boss" in Borderlands, Crawmerax the Invincible.
After the defeat of this mighty foe, I began to joke about me being "TTStooge the Invincible."
Then, on Borderlands 2, I defeated another raid boss, Terramorphous the Invincible.
At that point, it became official, and TCF launched shortly after.
And you know the rest!

You fool, you wish to bring about the apocalypse!?

I guess this more of a "explain your username" thread, as I dont have a TCF exclusive name.

Devalaous is the second form of a demon I created for a story. At the time I confused people by not taking on his third, most powerful, form's name, and just kind of..used it everywhere else afterwards. I dont even know where I first used it as a username.

Back
Top Bottom