Casual How long do you spend on a screen each day?

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
What the name says, how long a day are you on the internet, watching videos, playing games a day?
I average from one hour to on rare occasions up to six, seven or more. How about you?

Very true... that actually is pretty relieving to me, I usually feel really guilty when I'm on the forums for hours at a time. Thought I was the only one. :)
I don't stay in the forums for hours, you can keep considering yourself guilty, I barely visit these forums, maybe twice a day.

I'm gonna say about 6 or so on school days (which is practically all my free time.) and 15 or so on Weekends and holidays (again, that's practically all my free time.)

So, I guess just say "all the time" and you'd be right.

Probably around 8-12 hours. Work and School do prevent me from spending way too much time on the Computer. Only thing I do when I'm not on the computer in my freetime is playing Handheld games or reading Novels or Manga.

I'm not really a human and have come from a distant galaxy to collect data on the life and culture of this planet and using a computer and the Internet happens to be the easiest way to do that.

Back
Top Bottom