How many Platinum Coins does your main world have?

Original

Eye of Cthulhu
Well, I recently hit 12 platinum on my new world ( Which is 1.2billion copper coins collected :O ) and I wondered if this was normal for a 'main world' to have, or if it was a bit less ( My world isn't complete yet at all, I only just finished making the final endgame set of armour, and I haven't even beaten Fishron yet ) or maybe too many for the amount of time my world has been 'alive' ( Farming the post-plantera dungeon got me about 7 plat, and pumpkin moon got me like 3 ) So how many platinum coins does your main world have?

I've been playing since 1.0.4 and my main world has been around since 1.0.5 - I have 8900 platinum in my main world collected over 1200 offline hours + 700 online hours (admittedly, maybe about 1000 of that is from trading, but...)

About 650 last I checked. I know that at least a hundred of those are legit, I don't remember where I got the other 500...maybe I just never noticed how much money I was gathering...

I've been playing since 1.0.4 and my main world has been around since 1.0.5 - I have 8900 platinum in my main world collected over 1200 offline hours + 700 online hours (admittedly, maybe about 1000 of that is from trading, but...)
Not in my main world - my main world is basically a massive storage repository for all my crap I don't want to throw away, so I have most of my item collection in that world.

i have a custom made "warehouse" map that i made strictly for stashing all my cool loot and money,
last time i checked the balance, i believe i was somewhere near 170 platinum saved up, i know i've got at least another 80 platinum in my character's safe that i need to deposit in the warehouse. thank you pumpkin moon!

31 last time i checked, although, i only started that world a couple of month's ago, since my last one was corrupted

I have around 13 or 14 plat left over because I decided it would be a good idea to mass buy ammo boxes and celestial magnets at one point and I just haven't had anything to spend it on since building it back a little.

I see no need to brag on how many coins one has, so to those with little amounts, I'm joining your club! I have around 16 and a half or so and I mostly spend it on wire and or accessory forging to get better prefixes. I believe that if you've had the game over a year and have more than 1000 platinum coins that you either made an illegitimate coin farm or illegitimately obtained these coins as why would you have over that many and not have spent them on items from NPCs?

I'm always buying useless things, so I never get to a plat. I have a few times, but it goes away fast. I got about 3 at one point, but reforged afterwords.

Back
Top Bottom