How to get achievements

Just An NPC

Terrarian
I'm new here and to the Terraria game. As a beginner, there are many things I want to achieve, including the three lowest achievements that people rarely get. How to get it?

puh.jpeg

Unusual Survival Strategies
When you run out of breath underwater, you start taking damage, while you are taking damage drink a glass of water to recover 20 health and live longer underwater... by drinking water.

And Good Riddance
As said above, your best strategy is so start in a new small world using the terraformer which you get by shimmering a clentaminator after beating the Moon Lord. Keep it in pre-hardmode so that the world's evil does not spread while you are purifying it, after going over the evil biomes that spawned in the world and purifying it talk to the dryad to double check, if it were in hardmode you would have to clean up the 'V spread' as well.
1701407082699.png

Initial Hardmode Map image taken from the official Terraria wiki
When entering hardmode the game corrupts/crimsons a diagonal line of land and hallows another creating a V shape, but for purification all that matters is... you don't want to have to clean this up as well, also the biomes spread and start taking over the world in hardmode too so just do it in a new world if you do not care.

Supreme Helper Minion
heh, you're on your own for this one, get fishing...

One tip I have for Supreme Helper Minion is to not push yourself with it. It can take a while and the cheese trick I somewhat know (never used it, so can't say anything about it) can be draining (IMO, it seems like it could be draining). I spent 6+ years on it, just doing the quests because I wanted to get stuff from them, and then one day I just kind of got it at which point I realized I fish too much-

I don't understand the question. It literally tells you how to unlock the achievements in the description of the achievement.

As for the Good Riddence, a neat strat is to simply use a new, small world to purify.
I just want to know the details or tips for solving it, because when I tried one of them I failed to get anything, maybe there is a special way maybe

Unusual Survival Strategies
When you run out of breath underwater, you start taking damage, while you are taking damage drink a glass of water to recover 20 health and live longer underwater... by drinking water.

And Good Riddance
As said above, your best strategy is so start in a new small world using the terraformer which you get by shimmering a clentaminator after beating the Moon Lord. Keep it in pre-hardmode so that the world's evil does not spread while you are purifying it, after going over the evil biomes that spawned in the world and purifying it talk to the dryad to double check, if it were in hardmode you would have to clean up the 'V spread' as well.
View attachment 443670
Initial Hardmode Map image taken from the official Terraria wiki
When entering hardmode the game corrupts/crimsons a diagonal line of land and hallows another creating a V shape, but for purification all that matters is... you don't want to have to clean this up as well, also the biomes spread and start taking over the world in hardmode too so just do it in a new world if you do not care.

Supreme Helper Minion
heh, you're on your own for this one, get fishing...
Very good tip, thanks for sharing it with me.

One tip I have for Supreme Helper Minion is to not push yourself with it. It can take a while and the cheese trick I somewhat know (never used it, so can't say anything about it) can be draining (IMO, it seems like it could be draining). I spent 6+ years on it, just doing the quests because I wanted to get stuff from them, and then one day I just kind of got it at which point I realized I fish too much-
Wow, it seems like fishing is frowned upon here, I'll try to enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom