Pixel Art Hun-sprited, hehehe.

I am really happy with this owl.
Owl.png

Me too :eek:

May I use some of your sprites for ky mod? I'll mail you a list as I make it but currently I just want that shadowy unicorn :passionate: I'll change it a tad bit and of course give you credit.
I am willing to help with your mod, pm me about it.

Idk if anyone missed this but:

Request!

Can u make a DNA sword (about the size of the breaker blade), a summoning staff of mini dungeon guardians, a sticky bomb (like grenades, they are small and are thrown, like the ones in GTA 5), and a set of code armor (has like numbers and letters and symbols in it, and if possible, try to make it as a gif with the symbols and numbers are moving).

Thanks!

Idk if anyone missed this but:

Request!

Can u make a DNA sword (about the size of the breaker blade), a summoning staff of mini dungeon guardians, a sticky bomb (like grenades, they are small and are thrown, like the ones in GTA 5), and a set of code armor (has like numbers and letters and symbols in it, and if possible, try to make it as a gif with the symbols and numbers are moving).

Thanks!
Idk if you missed this but:

He doesn't take requests if he isn't interested.

hey, er would you be a legend and make him hop across some terraria grass? I'd like it to be my avatar for a bit.

(sorry about doublepost)

Back
Top Bottom