Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Absolutely Bad

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Absolutely Good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KangarooGuy

Steampunker
I've had an idea for a boss... Since there's no Mechanical counterpart for the Wall of Flesh, I decided to make an idea for the Hunk of Metal. I still don't have an idea what it's appearance is going to be, but I do have a couple more things in mind.

Spawning Item: Mechanical Guide Voodoo Doll
The idea of the recipe is: Guide Voodoo Doll, 5 Iron Bars, 10 Chains and all the Mechanical Boss Spawning Items.

Appearance:
image.jpg

Health and Attack Power: 100,000 Health and 50-100 Attack Power

Attacks: Laser Blast, Cursed Flames, Super Charge (charges at the player), Tool Attack (Just all of the attacks of the Mechanical Bosses.)

Drops: 10-20 Platinum Coins (100%), Hunk of Metal Trophy (20%), Cursed Flamethrower (10%), Terraria Trophy (100%)

Instead of Ocram/Duke Fishron being the final boss, I think that the Hunk of Metal should be replacing their place.

Last edited:
A) PC version doesn't have Ocram. We have Fishron.
B) This really seems like you just stuck all the mech bosses together.
C) Also no drop rates/stats.

I don't believe we really need another mech, nor a remake of a previous boss. Sorry; I do appreciate the thought that went into this, though.

I've had an idea for a boss... Since there's no Mechanical counterpart for the Wall of Flesh, I decided to make an idea for the Hunk of Metal. I still don't have an idea what it's appearance is going to be, but I do have a couple more things in mind.

Spawning Item: Mechanical Guide Voodoo Doll
The idea of the recipe is: Guide Voodoo Doll, 5 Iron Bars, 10 Chains and all the Mechanical Boss Spawning Items.

Appearance: None yet, but I will be editing this thread if I have the image.

Health and Attack Power: 100,000 Health and 50-100 Attack Power

Attacks: Laser Blast, Cursed Flames, Super Charge (charges at the player), Tool Attack (Just all of the attacks of the Mechanical Bosses.)

Drops: 20 Platinum Coins, Hunk of Metal Trophy, Cursed Flamethrower, Terraria Trophy

Instead of Ocram being the final boss, I think that the Hunk of Metal should be replacing Ocram's place.
Though this does appear to be nice, it doesn't seem to have much in it. I think you need to add Drop Rates and a better name/overall summoning item, as well as all the above. Also, how does the Mech Guide Voodoo Doll work? Do you drop it into lava like before? Do you just use it?

Unfortunately, most people (if not all) are going to shoot down this idea, because:

1) It's another Mechanical Boss
2) We don't need Mecha WoF
3) This isn't the way to go

Not saying I don't like it.

Agreed. Also not very creative, descriptive, intuitive, and theres really not much information given. );

I am not so sure about this one, I believe Red has stated that there will be NO more mechanical bosses. Here are some problems

1) Attacks are uncreative
2) Unbalanced
3) It has stats past Duke Fishron, which also it can be crafted before Plantera, even before beating a HM boss
4) Nothing about the drops.

Back
Top Bottom