• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

I am bored

Angry Bones

The Destroyer
I finished terraria i did all
Endgame
Festive Moons
Old Ones Army
Zenith
beating enraged bosses
is there something i can do before selling my soul to the angler

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Try out some mods, they can change up the game a lot and add lots of new content to explore, I'd definitely recommend that if you're looking for new stuff to do with Terreria

Hamburger

Eye of Cthulhu
You aren't done 'till you've done this.
  • Craft a DCU and dig out a chunk of your world.
  • Obtain a rod of discord.
  • Complete a boss fight with a coin gun on platinum coins only.
  • Try to get a stack of platinum coins without exploiting.
  • Fight all three mechanical bosses underwater.
  • Make a giant base that you never have to leave to get things done.
  • Build a complicated wiring contraption.
  • Defeat Ocram.
  • Play through 1.0.
  • Make an afk box for the moon events.
And finally... defeat the moon Lord with a copper shortsword

This is what I was working on before the updates, I'll get back around to it once I'm done with everything else I wanna do. 🤔🍹

20200409134633_1.jpg

20200417080414_1.jpg

I like taking games apart & reverse engineering them to learn newer stuff. I might even make a few Mods in the future once I feel as though I understand Terraria enough to make legitimate changes to it, that will help or improve the original game in some way.

Top Bottom