I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

The Owler

Living Tree
Greetings everyone, I'm Scratch Lunin.

I was created by the Multiverse in its early stages to act as protection against threats towards it (such as powerful monsters, interdimensional tears in reality, timeline glitches, etc.).
Although the Multiverse as a whole is much more stable then it was trillions of years ago, I still must do my job as the Interdimensional Warrior.
Ask me anything about me or the Multiverse (within reason, that is).

Take note that some asks that question the deepest secrets of the Multiverse may be answered with various images of hypercubes and nothing else.

You may have up to 10 questions in one message at a time, and you can only reply once for questions, so ask wisely (any more will be replied with another image of a hypercube).
You can send more then one message if it doesn't contain questions however.

Good luck mortal beings, I'll be waiting.

Electrosphere.png

So why aren't you doing anything about the void infection?
The Quantum Void doesn't spread on its own. It requires a powerful force (such as one influenced by a powerful interdimensional relic) to cause it to spread. Even if this was currently happening, I would know before it became too dangerous.

We are quite clearly not talking about the same void.
The main (and largest) void that exists in the Multiverse is the Quantum Void, an infinite abyss in the center of the Multiverse where beings that get erased or corrupted end up. They disappear very slowly over an eternity of suffering. If it were to spread, it would consume everything in its path, and the entire Multiverse would fall to the Void.

I'm not sure what void you are referring to, but I doubt it would be much trouble to fix compared to the Quantum Void itself.

I feel we may even be talking of different multiverses.
I seriously doubt it. The Multiverse contains an uncountably infinite amount of different universes, many being separate timelines of other universes. Maybe the void you are referring to only exists in your universe? After all, most universes are seemingly infinite in size. For all we know, there could be a void with that sort of "infectious" property.

Plus, I've never heard of another Multiverse. If there was more, surely I would have heard of them by now.

No, it's in multiple universes, the empire has confirmed it, and then there's the mercenary who's capable destroying universes at will you probably didn't even know about, so these things would certainly suggest we are talking about different multiverses.
Do you even know of The judge and her position?

No, it's in multiple universes, the empire has confirmed it, and then there's the mercenary who's capable destroying universes at will you probably didn't even know about, so these things would certainly suggest we are talking about different multiverses.
Do you even know of The judge and her position?
Hm, this may be something I will have to look into further.
How were you created?
Over thousands of years, atom by atom.

how do singularities exist as how can matter be in the same infinitly small space
Physics has very strange properties at the atomic scale. If an object is dense enough, it can collapse into a black hole, it's gravitational well stretching so unimaginably deep that nothing can escape it's gravitational pull, not even light particles. As I said, quantum physics are very strange indeed.
How 'bout rotating ones?
Well, rotating black holes have special singularities in the form of infinitely thin rings with no surface area, so a ring-ularity.

So can this quantum void be easily accessed by eternal suffering and how is it created by like a large quantity of items so dense together(kind of like a black hole)?

So can this quantum void be easily accessed by eternal suffering and how is it created by like a large quantity of items so dense together(kind of like a black hole)?
As well as posing as the center of the Multiverse, the Quantum Void is the infinite abyss that also acts as the place where creatures (or information for that matter) end up once they are erased or corrupted. And yes, you slowly disappear from existence over an eternity.

Last edited:
As well as posing as the center of the Multiverse, the Quantum Void is the infinite abyss that also acts as the place where creatures (or information for that matter) end up once they are erased or corrupted. And yes, you slowly disappear from existence over an eternity.
Ah. So this is where every you-tuber that grinds ends up existing once they die.

Back
Top Bottom