I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

Is Pepsi okay?
If you fill it with enough nebulaic gas, yes.
Do you think nuclear weapons are the stupidest weapons ever created?

If you think about it, throughout the history of warfare there usually is some reason to head back to or occupy a region after a war. But if you've just condemned the place with nuclear radiation, it kind of becomes uninhabitable for all living things. Save for cockroaches with is a theory for some.
In short, they are. Too bad humans haven't discovered UV powered weaponry yet.

I mean the creators of the multiverse would have created you?
Aside from the Eraser, there isn't really any "creators" of the Multiverse. The Eraser's only job is to erase anything that breaks the sequence of events that is placed upon itself.
It’s erasure is defined, as long as the erasure doesn’t ruin the sequence of events, it will be played out. The Erasure can erase the past or the future, or both at the same time.
The Eraser has a large connection to the Multiverse, some calling it the "humanized" version of it (though this is not confirmed). The Eraser may have been the creator of me, though not even I know for certain.

Aside from the Eraser, there isn't really any "creators" of the Multiverse. The Eraser's only job is to erase anything that breaks the sequence of events that is placed upon itself.
It’s erasure is defined, as long as the erasure doesn’t ruin the sequence of events, it will be played out. The Erasure can erase the past or the future, or both at the same time.
The Eraser has a large connection to the Multiverse, some calling it the "humanized" version of it (though this is not confirmed). The Eraser may have been the creator of me, though not even I know for certain.
What about the space g....oh right he died

Hey scratch, how have you been? I have got two questions,

One, is there a Terrarain god like my studies say or not

Also, what is the meaning of a terrarains life?

From Journey Island of the Terraria Archipelago, ModdedTerrarain

Hey scratch, how have you been?
I've been doing relatively well, thanks.
One, is there a Terrarain god like my studies say or not?
Depends on what you consider "Terrarian". If it's created as a god in the Terraria Subverse (A.K.A. Terraria Archipelago), then Cthulhu would be counted as a Terrarian god. There are a few others, but I think that's a better question to ask @Derpling Ω.
Also, what is the meaning of a terrarains life?
To thrive in a strange world with the power of creativity. Also to slay the Moon Lord in their world.

Yamination is a place where you get sent to if you commit a lot of crimes
You do realize I'm above mortal crimes, right?

Besides, my mission isn't a crime; I'm protecting the Multiverse and keeping it stable. That doesn't sound like a crime to me.

Back
Top Bottom