I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

Since our universe has terraria, as well as many other computer games, and board games, surely other universe's inhabitants must also have developed their own. Have you played any of their games?

Do you think nuclear weapons are the stupidest weapons ever created?

If you think about it, throughout the history of warfare there usually is some reason to head back to or occupy a region after a war. But if you've just condemned the place with nuclear radiation, it kind of becomes uninhabitable for all living things. Save for cockroaches with is a theory for some.
If you think nukes are powerful, look up, cobalt bombs

If you think nukes are powerful, look up, cobalt bombs
Nuclear bombs are inferior to the extremely destructive forces that are unidimensional/multidimensional self-destruction events (USEs/MSEs).
Basically, a dimension or a group of dimensions can suddenly go rouge and use up too much energy at once, which causes itself/themselves to self-destruct in a massive explosion. This is large enough to carry over to any nearby dimensions and cause them to go rouge too.
This can destroy dozens of dimensions in mere minutes, which is another thing I have to look out for and stop.

Nuclear bombs are inferior to the extremely destructive forces that are unidimensional/multidimensional self-destruction events (USEs/MSEs).
Basically, a dimension or a group of dimensions can suddenly go rouge and use up too much energy at once, which causes itself/themselves to self-destruct in a massive explosion. This is large enough to carry over to any nearby dimensions and cause them to go rouge too.
This can destroy dozens of dimensions in mere minutes, which is another thing I have to look out for and stop.
Yup, cobalt bombs are nothing compared to intreimensional forces but they still more powerful than nukes

Back
Top Bottom