OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

Underground most of the time, and sometimes I switch to snow and I feel like if I use Ian during those times I won't be able to see his color either

Name: Zoe Signa
Appearance: Zoe has navy blue hair, blue eyes and wears a camo outfit. She wears combat boots and has a Steelixite pendant.
Species: Human
Personality: Zoe tends to be pretty serious, but is fun to be around nonetheless. She gets angry when someone takes advantage of those who cannot defend themselves. Zoe uses Ground Type Pokémon.
Equipment: quite a few Full Restores, 3 Max Revives, 25 Revives, and several TMs for Earthquake. Her Pokémon are all in Safari Balls.
Quirks: Pretty strong and fast, she’s smart too.
Flaws: Can get in over her head.
Extra:
Text Color: #41A85F

Name: Zoe Signa
Appearance: Zoe has navy blue hair, blue eyes and wears a camo outfit. She wears combat boots and has a Steelixite pendant.
Species: Human
Personality: Zoe tends to be pretty serious, but is fun to be around nonetheless. She gets angry when someone takes advantage of those who cannot defend themselves. Zoe uses Ground Type Pokémon.
Equipment: quite a few Full Restores, 3 Max Revives, 25 Revives, and several TMs for Earthquake. Her Pokémon are all in Safari Balls.
Quirks: Pretty strong and fast, she’s smart too.
Flaws: Can get in over her head.
Extra:
Text Color: #41A85F

243F5CEC-3211-400A-8039-97FC1A63C2F4.jpeg

A music based Pokémon with three branch evolutions. Hopstar, a normal fighting type. Mercroakery (subject to change) normal steel. And Emdribian, normal Electric. They all have their own signature ability which turns sound based moves into their respective typing. They are found in the Alpine region.

I think the problem is that I know nothing about what's happened since I gave up, and I don't know how easy it'll be to join back in, considering how fast this RP seems now.

Well, gyms and contests have been shut down due to legendary activity, so a lot of us are just kinda wandering around, finding new stuff to do.

I actually did it.
Species name: Astrealis

Pronunciation: (uh-) (if I wasn't such a coward I probably would just record me pronouncing it myself but aaaa-) (uhh) (UHH) (okay I have no idea how to type this out, sorry)

Type(s): Twilight/Normal

Height: about as tall as a red fox (reference (plus other info about the red fox for no reason other than I'm linking the whole Wikipedia page, yes I'm weird, deal with it) (it's at the description section btw))

Weight: Relatively light.

Possible abilities: Fur Coat, Synchronize, or Misty Surge (Hidden Ability)

Pokédex entry:
Pokémon Blossom and Pokémon Frost:
Its tail shines dimly whenever a new star is born. When that occurs, it is believed to be a symbol of good luck.

Possible moves:
-----Leveling-----
LevelMove
1Tackle
1Tail Whip
6Bite
13Will-O-Wisp
19Moonlight
22Night Shade
24Moonblast
30Cosmic Power
38Nebula Burst (Twilight type move, 120 power, 90% accuracy, special move. Has a chance to burn or freeze the target.)
45Night Slash
51Fire Pledge
-----TM'S-----
WIP
-----Egg Moves-----
WIP
-----Tutored Moves-----
WIP
--------------------
Evolutions: None

Twilight Type:
Weaknesses: Dark, Fairy, but also super effective against them
Resistances: Itself, Fire, Ice, Ghost, (others will be decided later)
Appearance:
Astrealis.jpg
Astrealis Shiny.jpg
I'll finish the rest of the learnset eventually

I’m curious how you managed to make the shiny form since I’m assuming this is hand drawn, and both drawings look identical

Back
Top Bottom