• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Drawings & Paintings I have an Undertale obsession!

Draco63

Terrarian
This piece is inspired by one of the most beautiful, emotional scenes in any video game...

And dedicated to the fact that I only just realized that a "Pen Mode" existed so I can rest my hand on the screen like I would when drawing normally. XD
Asriel2.png

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET THIS TO A REASONABLE SIZE FOR VIEWING AUHGAeuhagihdgiuhewdvbdg *furious gibberish*

Draco63

Terrarian
Fun fact: fur is actually significantly easier to draw than cloth! By which I mean, I can't draw cloth XD

Top Bottom