I just beat Terraria in only 11 achievements. New WR?!

Hello! I officially just finished the game in 11 achievements! If you want to challenge yourself's before 1.4 drops, give it a shot for yourself! It's defiantly a fun and worth while challenge. Use family sharing to get a new Terraria for free.
123.PNG

Here is a highlight video for my run!

If you have any questions about HOW I did it lets discuss it bellow!​

Hello! I officially just finished the game in 11 achievements! If you want to challenge yourself's before 1.4 drops, give it a shot for yourself! It's defiantly a fun and worth while challenge. Use family sharing to get a new Terraria for free.
View attachment 227878

Here is a highlight video for my run!

If you have any questions about HOW I did it lets discuss it bellow!​
How did you get lucky enough to not get a blood moon or solar eclipse? Definitely impressive.

Whoa...that's as close as the lowest it can be.
The idea that you also need to avoid the easiest archievement are certainely one of the hardest.

It's a neat challenge idea. Challenging without making the concept complex. I like that. :)

Wait how did you not get the house achievement or the cutting down a tree achievement? Getting more impressive as I think about it more lol.

It gets more impressive:
No life crystals
No Golden Chest loot
No full armor sets
Not dying to a single trap.
No yoyo's or grappling hook
No mounts
Avoid walking for a too long distance
...I could go on with this. Just the idea to keep in mind to avoid all these archievements must've been a headache. Bravo! :)

Also no mounts, no smashing shadow orbs, no mining hardmode ores, no post plantera dungeon drops, no dungeon chest loot, to name a few more.

How did you get lucky enough to not get a blood moon or solar eclipse? Definitely impressive.

It took me 147 full attempt's to get the RNG I needed for this run. The events are completely random.

Also no mounts, no smashing shadow orbs, no mining hardmode ores, no post plantera dungeon drops, no dungeon chest loot, to name a few more.

Yes any wood what so ever even if by mining abandoned houses underground still grant the achievement. Blowing up ores also counts for the achievement.

Whoa...that's as close as the lowest it can be.

If you know a way to get closer feel free to drop an idea lol

On mobile, you can defeat golem without Plantera because though on pc and console you can still get in the temple pre-Plantera, only mobile allows you to fight golem before Plantera

On mobile, you can defeat golem without Plantera because though on pc and console you can still get in the temple pre-Plantera, only mobile allows you to fight golem before Plantera

I know. It was like this on 1.2 for PC & Console. This would get rid of 2 achievements if still possible.

If there's nothing interesting in the Dungeon, you could always try to find a way to route Skeletron out. Considering the other stuff missing though, Dungeon gear might be really important.

I think you can shave off the requirement for the boss summoner item, unless a lizhard power cell counts? If it does not count, you could wait for random spawns on the mechanical bosses. (Would be hell to wait that long though)

I think you can shave off the requirement for the boss summoner item, unless a lizhard power cell counts? If it does not count, you could wait for random spawns on the mechanical bosses. (Would be hell to wait that long though)
I was wondering that too, perhaps the boss summoning item only counts for the pre-hardmode summons. (as it shows in the archievement).
However, the Hardmode bosses will only start to spawn when you have smashed an altar, and smashing an altar is an archievment already.

Even if it didn't include those, every extra day you spend waiting for bosses to spawn is an extra day you have to avoid a Blood Moon/Solar Eclipse/Invasion starting, so it'd be pretty net RNG all around.

I was wondering that too, perhaps the boss summoning item only counts for the pre-hardmode summons. (as it shows in the archievement).
However, the Hardmode bosses will only start to spawn when you have smashed an altar, and smashing an altar is an archievment already.
Even if it didn't include those, every extra day you spend waiting for bosses to spawn is an extra day you have to avoid a Blood Moon/Solar Eclipse/Invasion starting, so it'd be pretty net RNG all around.
Then it'd be a net loss on average on the achievement counter unless hardmode summoning items don't count.

Unfortunately, The power cells DO count as summoning items. I have tried everything to summon the golem without triggering the achievement. In order to use a powercell it MUST be in main inventory slots. Social slots and holding it does not work.

Furthermore, the mechanics will NOT spawn naturally unless at least ONE alter is broken. This requires a hammer. There is a way to skip this achievement all the way up until the golem. You will have to use seed utilization to find an world where a demon alter has spawned on sand or in the ocean. The seed 182249106, corruption, small, yields two alters in right ocean. Three on medium.

When it comes to hardmode, simply mine the sand under the alter (3+ blocks under it) and it will simply break granting you access to the natural boss spawning. For the wall of flesh, simply kill a demon over the lava.

If anyone finds a way around the golem issue, feel free to hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom