PC Icyphoenix's Server

Aymerhic

Official Terrarian
Hey guys,does anyone remenber that old server that was very good? well i was thinking about it last time and this server really miss a lot of his users,we cannont see sucha a good server in our days,Well it had Tri world,one free build,one normal,and one hardmode (it was 1.2.4.1 so no Expert)there was Class leveled based system,where by killing monster you earn exp that make you able to use more weapon when level up,and in a moment you can choose into melee,magic and ranged. all of this in a survival world that was changed every day,When you was on the max level of your class (when you are on the max level of your class you don't have all the items availiable)you can start a new class again (or just continue the other class if you already changed your class) and when the 2 class was maxed up,you was able to do a fusion class,which you leveled up more and this time you were unlocking some end game items and command such as perma buff,spawn monster and other thing,and after all the fusion mastered you was able to fusion the 3 fusion,and then you can use anything,with some other items like the rod of discord,like you were one of the boss of the server,well this server really miss me and if anyone that was already on the server see this post.

Icyphoenix,we will never forget you

Years later but shout out to IcyPhoenix for hosting the greatest server Terraria has ever known. I used to play with all the admins and was always in the TeamSpeak channel. It was great playing the nonstop waves of mobs and community games 🤣 man that was some of the greatest pc fun I ever had.
If anyone from back then sees this, Nexik3 will forever shout
TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and remember the fun we use to have

Back
Top Bottom